//~~~//

(ft.at my worst)
.
As humans, we all deserve a person who not only loves us on good days but bad days as well when we are hardly able to hold ourselves together.

//Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah//

You entered my life like a ray of hope. It is said that two lonely people can give each other the best company and the day you entered my life, I discovered how true this statement was. We became friends and very soon best friends who loved each other no less than couples. We promised each other to stay by each other's side and support each other even when the whole world was against us.

//Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me//

You proved to be that friend I needed after having betrayed by almost everyone I had agreed to call a "friend"
You were a live example of the song "You can count on me like one two three I'll be there" for which Ill be forever indebted to you because I was infact looking for a friend like you and meeting you had helped me successfully finish my search.

//I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst//

Over our course of friendship, you confided in me and wanted me to love you not only your good side but also your dark side when you had your bad days. Agreed, we were not perfect for each other but we saw each other's worth which had been ignored by the rest of the world before we met each other. The fact that you only had me as a trustworthy friend and lover and that you could do anything to protect me made me feel extremely special and on the seventh heaven.

//If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim//

We promised each other to stay with each other forever and you not only loved my soul but also my scars of the past which nobody was able to do. There was something different about your love and friendship, it wasnt fake like that of today's friendships and relationships. It was all real. You came in my life and promised to stay by me through thick and thin supporting me in every difficult situation no matter how rough the path got.