two.

You

"How dare you!" I rage pushing Zayn away from me, he stands silent, not looking at me, "I gave you everything I could give, why hadn't you told me if it wasn't enough? What have I done that hurt you so bad to do this to me, Zayn." I cry hiding my face in my hands.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He says, I can feel that his tune is broken and hurt as I am, "She just, she came and, I tried my best to not- you won't understand me, I didn't mean to hurt you, I never thought things would go that way."

"I don't get you." I shook my head as a tear fell from my eye, "I really don't Zayn, I don't understand why are you still with me when you love her, why did you convince me you love me and then simply cheated on me." I wipe my tears, he stands silent, "You gave me the beautiful things I've always hoped for, and took them all away from me within no time." I shake my head looking at his eyes, he didn't dare to return my gaze, "You're silent," I smiled, "You do really love her, you do really not love me." My smile fell, as I hide my face in my hands again.

And suddenly I feel the warmth his chest, he surrounds his arms around me and let he chin on my shoulder, "I do love you, I do really love you."

"Then why had you cheated on me!" I cry pushing him away, but he only tightens his arms around me more, I try a couple of more times to push him harder but he never let go, until I give up and cry into his chest, "I gave you everything I had, I gave you everything you've asked for, I had nothing else to give you but it wasn't enough, am I not enough for you Zayn?" I repeat my words sobbing.

"You are enough for me, yes, you are enough, but I'm just a fool."

"You're right you are a fool." I say, he chuckles, but it only cause me to become harsher, "You are the fool, that has lost me."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, Zayn, but cheating is something I don't simply forgive, you've cheated on me, you've lied about it, yes you eventually told me the truth but it's sort of too late." I say, and finally he let's go, out of shock, "Yes, yes you are Zayn Malik, the angel, the beautiful soul, but you've hurt me, and I don't give another chances to people who hurt me, even if I love them to death."

"Don't tell me you'll leave me now, please don't say it, I need you with me, I don't think I'm capable of completing my life without you." He shakes his head, he looks lost in words and actions, "Please don't leave me now, I love you, you know I do."

"I'm sorry I'll have to, Zayn, I do love you too, but if I stay, I'll hate you, I know you love me, but I know you don't love me enough to stay loyal to our love, you've forgotten everything we've been through by just seeing a hot blondie, and that is not love, Zayn." I say, his eyes turns from broken eyes to anger, "I'm leaving because I don't want to hate you Zayn, and remember that I love you, always." I smile wiping the tear that has fell from my eyes, I hugged him on last time before I let go and leave.

I do feel sorry for Zayn, but I feel much more sorry for myself, and I'm giving him another chance, a real chance to find the girl who he would truly love, I love Zayn, but seems like my loves isn't enough for him.

[[This shot was written on the 12th of march, and when i thought about posting it, it was already too late, the cheating rumors were spreading everywhere, and today when I read it again, this reference is about what the fandom really feels about zayn, most of us at least, sorry, don't hate me for doing this but I couldn't change the reference from zayn to another lad just because he was accused of cheating in real life, I will always love him.]]