Chapter 18 || Safe Word

Start from the beginning

"You're going to listen to what I say, yes?"

Natasha nods slowly, gulping as she breathes out, "yes."

"Good girl," I praise and move back to the box, pulling out the expandable fur-cuffed spreader bar, locking her ankles in.

She looks down at it and breathes out, looking up at me again while I take my boxers off.

Her eyes watch me finish undressing myself and situating my body between her legs. I place my hands on top of her raised knees and smile down at her, "You sure you want this?"

Natasha swallows thickly and nods furiously, "I know I want this. Absolutely."

"Your wish is my command," I flash a grin and crawl on top of her, swiping my fingers between her folds, smirking when I feel how wet it is.

I pull my fingers away and hold them up with a raised brow, smirking down at the Avenger.

"Open your mouth," I order and she instantly does.

Pushing my fingers into her mouth, she closes her lips around them and swirls her tongue to lap up her own wetness.

My dick rises, now at its full length when I pull my fingers out, amazingly turned on by her.

"God you are something else, dollface."

She narrows her eyes at me with a grin, "that's new."

"I'm all for trying new things," I whisper before lowering my mouth to her pussy

"I'm all for trying new things," I whisper before lowering my mouth to her pussy. I drag my tongue up her folds, her body shuddering.

My tongue finds her clit, flicking it to test Natasha's sensitivity right now. She groans, stirring but I grab her hips and force them down against the covers, continuing my motions before I replace my tongue with my fingers, moving my tongue to her opening.

I push my tongue inside of her, hearing her gasp. When I look up, she has her eyes closed and her fingers gripping the ropes, pulling on them. Grunting, I pull my hand away from her clit and slap it down onto the side of her ass.

She cries out and I lift my head, tilting my head at her, "eyes open, sweetheart."

Natasha pants as I go back to work on her, building her up to her first climax. She trembles, "J-Jayce I need to cum."

I shake my head, staring up at her and she whines, tugging on the ropes. I keep going, my thumb moving in a circular motion on her clit while I move my tongue side to side inside of her, getting lost in the taste that is Natasha Romanoff.

When she starts shaking even more I smirk from between her legs and nod for her to cum. She moans loudly, her mouth wide open as she leans her head backwards, cursing out as she releases into my mouth.

I let her ride out her high before I clean up the rest of her juices, pulling away and kissing up to her lips, letting her taste herself. She shoves her tongue into my mouth, wanting to taste more, moaning when she does.