Sirius Black (imagine)

This is my first imagine so please bare with me on this😭 I won't be doing many imagines since i'm not very good at them and i have a hard time writing them but i'll still do a couple. and I am so sorry abt not updating anything for so long i've just been very busy

Imagine requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva

Y/n Pettigrew had been friends with the Marauders since 1st year. Through the years they had developed feelings for Sirius Black, they knew it was wrong since he had been one of their older brothers best friends, but they couldn't help it.

*5th year*

James, Remus, and Peter were busy studying in the library and Sirius was finally on his way to join them. On his walk to the library he saw Lucius Malfoy bullying y/n, he walked up and pulled y/n out of the situation before it got any worse.

Sirius most likely wouldn't have done what he did if it wasn't for the fact that him and y/n had confessed their feelings for each other. Sirius of course wanted to keep it a secret knowing how Peter would react since he's so protective over his little sibling.

*6th year*

Y/n and Sirius had been dating for nearly a year now and they still haven't told anybody. One night y/n told Lily an excuse about going out at night, and Sirius had told an excuse to the marauders and they ended up sneaking off together so they could be alone for the night.

The next morning everyone met up in the marauders dorm to talk about what they were going to do that day when everyone noticed how tired y/n and Sirius were and they started questioning them. They both of course tried their best to cover up their relationship but Lily and Remus could see right through their lies and made them announce that they were dating.

After all the questions, mainly from Peter about how far they have gone in their relationship. James, Lily, and Remus were happy that they found each other, but Peter was mad and tried to think of a way to break them up when suddenly he saw the look on y/n and Sirius' face and he decided he should mind his own business and not try to ruin anything in their relationship.

Sirius and y/n finally were able to kiss in front of everybody and that made them very relieved that they didn't have to sneak around any more, and that they didn't have to stress about trying to not get caught.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please leave requests and ideas! 💡

😌💅🏼💋✨