Shinso eats with me as we do our homework.

When I see it's near time I'm leaving, I go get dressed and Katsu grunts softly as I kiss him goodbye.

"Come back to bed." Katsu mutters.

"I can't. But Missy will join you." I say as Missy joins Katsu on the bed.

Katsu snorts and he gets up, grudgingly, but he pulls me into a hug.

I smile and I hug my boyfriend who tries to drag me back to bed, but I move back so he can't.

Katsu pouts slightly. "Ok, have a good day. I'll see you later." Katsu says to me and I kiss him, I'm quite amused.

"I love you Honey." I say softly and he smirks at that.

"I love you too Baby." Katsu says to me as he kisses my forehead.

I smile amused and I leave.

I head to the train station and I watch the news to see what's up for the day.

I notice a group coming my way and I look at the time to see my train won't be arriving for another 20 minutes.

I look at the leader of the group and it's Nora, Matthew is behind her, and there's a whole group of what seems to be supporters.

I look at the ceiling of the train station. "One day, just one day." I say as stare at the ceiling.

Nora gets over here and she stops in front of me, her husband beside her and the two don't look happy.

"Answer me one question before you yell at me." I say to Nora who instantly looks confused. "What exactly were you told? Was it based on actual footage or are you basing it on your sons word?" I ask Nora.

Nora looks majorly surprised by that. "I have no reason to not believe my son though. I'm his mother." Nora says to me.

I sigh as I look back at the ceiling. "Cool. More issues because people don't like to display the full truth. I'm done explaining myself at this point. No matter what I say, it's a paper weight compared to your sons influence. I don't like to prove myself over and over, it gets repetitive after a while, and I get nowhere. I don't care, anymore." I say to Nora and I turn around and I leave the train station, kind of annoyed, but mostly just done. "My day, is fucked, this is great, I see a pattern now." I say to myself annoyed as I walk.

"Woah, steam roller."

I look up annoyed and it's Hawks, so I just pout slightly instead. "I'm having a bad day. What are you doing Hawks?" I ask him as he walks next to me.

"I was in the train station. On my way to the Endeavor Agency actually." Hawks says to me.

"Oh." I say and Hawks nods.

"What's been going on? You've been like the center of the news." Hawks says to me confused.

"Ray! Get back here and talk!" Nora yells at me.

I grimace. "I'm done with that issue, no matter what I do, no matter what media puts up the truth of the situation, I get made the bad guy, so I'm done. So piss off unless you decide your going to watch the news." I say to Nora as I walk away.

"Wow." Hawks says surprised.

The media tries to surround me, but I walk around them, not dealing with them today.

Nora husband gets in my way, so I just walk up a flight of water stairs onto the roof and I walk on the roofs.

"You can't avoid your problems." Nora says below me.