Chapter 25 The Old and the New

Começar do início

Ash

I was covered in so many burn marks, and wounds. I opened up a link between Nate, Kay and I and spoke into their mind.

"I can get us out of here, but I need everyone to buy time. I have the ability to open a portal to my world."

After the conversation both Nate and the rest rushed out to battle. Everyone was so focused on the battle as I began to feel her and summon her to me. I had so many people to worry about and to help save.

"You can do this!" I heard a random girl say and as I looked at her I saw her get stabbed. I could feel my anger, but not her.

"No!" I started to go towards her, but Killian had stopped me.

"Now this is why I had stayed back and by you instead of going with my mate. I knew if someone had gotten hurt you would do this." He says.

"You can stop all of this, you just need to focus. Look, Kay and Nate have taken their father out. We just need to finish the rest out. You can do this. We believe in you." He says again as he rushes off.

I look all around me and see mutant after mutant get killed after another. I couldn't handle this, nor could I open that portal. Why did I believe Rex? I began to doubt everything and feel bad, and that was when I saw the circle around me fall. The robots were all around me with so much blood on them. I could feel her now.

I felt her take over, but this time it was different.

"YOU KILLED THEM!!!" We both said.

"WE WILL KILL YOU!!!" I gave in. We felt so much blood around us and began to use it and soon each and soon many of the robots had fallen. I had killed them. I had destroyed them and I felt no remorse. I felt like I was on fire and I enjoyed every last bit of it.

However, I wasn't watching behind me and was penetrated by a spear. My first question was when did robots start using them, but I knew the answer would be given by Nate.

I began to fall and when I did, I saw Nate and Kay running towards the robot.

I felt two hands go behind me.

"You shouldn't have done that Ash-" He said.

"We know,-" We began to say.

"But if we didn't get into the fight, we could have lost so many more." I felt my head go dizzy and soon my eyes started to get heavy. My blood was draining from my body quicker than it should have been. This is probably it. I am going to die right here and right now.

"Nate, can you do something or anything at all?" Killian began to panic more and more. As Nate got closer he looked at me and then looked at Killian

But before he could speak she took over and spoke.

"There is one thing that can heal her. Killian, that is your blood. She needs it. You are the only one who can give her blood. You and I both know it. She is your half sister after all." Soon I felt Killian's mood shift, but the smell of his blood told me why.

"Ash, do not kill me." Soon I was forced to take in blood once again, but this time I accepted it. I knew she would not harm anyone.

"Now for everyone else, I need you guys to clear your mind. I will enter it and tell you what you need to do" Everyone began to allow their blood to fall to the ground and I began to see images of how to open the portal.

I slowly began to stand up, and walk over to a clearing. I focused on the blood of my brother, my friends, and my allies and soon I was able to grab onto them. I moved my hand from my side up and said the first words that came to my mind.

"Porta aperta sanguinis" And soon the blood lifted up from the ground and formed a circle of darkness.

"This is the portal. It leads to my world, but I have no clue where it leads to." I began to fall but this time Kay caught me.

"Here," She says and puts her wrist to my mouth and I began to feed once again. Then Rex did the same and Killian and a few other mutants.

I began to feel my strength coming back and was able to stand much better. I watched as everyone began to go through the portal with Nate and Kay leading them. I felt her leave but before she fully left her last words were.
" He is coming and he will find you three but look for clues and keep your eyes open. Stick together and never lose one another."

"Whose coming," I say to her.

"My older brother"

She closed the link between me and her and I walked through the portal, but when I got to the other end, a battle that was never supposed to happen came to life.

I had come face to face with my grandfather who thought of me as a human