"What about the girl, Yoongi??" He asked regarding y/n.

"She's still locked in the dungeon, your highness."

Jungkook looks down and nods. It's already been two days since his return in the castle. Y/n was sent to the dungeon, accused of kidnapping the prince.

Jungkook was shock when Yoongi stated that he has been gone for three months, when he actually just gone for a month or so.

Wait, why is he letting y/n get imprisoned like that?? Knowing the situation, it'll be complicating if he starighly confessed what has happened to him. The castle men won't believe him. To top that off, he can't make an alibi to save y/n. Simply making up a lie can cause such rumors which he wants to prevent for now.

Thus, y/n is being prisoned in the dungeon for two days now. He hasn't check up on her due to loads of work he has missed during his absence. He can't come to her aid at the time.

"I want to see her."

He said, standing up and Yoongi nods, leading Jungkook the way towards the dungeon.

"She's over here, your highness."

He bows down to Jungkook and steps aside as Jungkook looks inside the cell. Y/n feels a presence and looks up. She quickly stands up and rushes towards the bar, where it separates her from him.

"Jungkook!!"

One of the guards angrily slams his sword to the bar, scaring her.

"How dare you to address the Prince of Busan like that!!"

Jungkook raises his hand, stopping the guard. Y/n holds the bar tightly, ignoring the guard.

"Jungkook, I was told I kidnapped you?! Jungkook tell them it's not true and let me out of here!! It's cold and-"

Her words came to a halt when she saw Jungkook suddenly smirking at her.

"True, you did not kidnap me. But another day or two in here won't hurt right??"

Her eyes widens in disbelief. All of a sudden, Jungkook's ego perks up, remembering all the hard times y/n made him went through. His pride is up in the sky as he thought of a revenge for her, to teach her a lesson for messing with him, the royal Prince.

"Wait what?!! I did nothing wrong to you!!" She said in desperation, with a hint of disappointment in her tone.

"Really??" He looks up, thinking.

"Hmm let's see... the scoldings, you making fun of me... oh, and don't forget all the insults you gave."

Her face drops. Yoongi who's behind Jungkook and the guards there were glaring at her furiously.

"So I guess that's going to be a few more days for you for everything you did."

"Jungkook you can't be serious?!! It's cold here and the guards, they-"

"Have fun here~"

He said sarcastically along with a sinister chuckle and walks away ignoring her calling for him.

"Yah you obnoxious jerk!!!"

The guard slams the bar again, startling y/n as she backs away from the bars.

"Another words of insulting the prince and you'll face the consequences here!!"

She feels scared of the guards here. They look a lot scarier than polices. Her body drops on the hard and dirty bed and looks down in disbelief.

"Is there anything more that I have missed??"

Jungkook asked Yoongi, sitting at his desk and looks at the scroll papers on the table. His shoulders literally drops down in disbelief.

"A lot, your majesty. Firstly, the village was caught on fire, the villagers lost a lot of foods and supplies. The governments are questioning about who to replace you but thankfully you came back, which means you'll be having a big meeting with the governments.

Jungkook groans and drops his head on the table. "Oh Lord..."

-

-

-

"And your majesty..."

Jungkook looks up at Yoongi.

"We need to treat your wound."

"What wound??"

Yoongi points at his arm and Jungkook look to see it's bandaged but the blood is still leaking.

"Wait, h-how did this happen?! How come I've never noticed this?!"

"You're injured when we found you at his late majesty's room. We suspected the girl has injured you."

Jungkook got weird out on how did he get cut. He knew it's not y/n who did it.

"Call my personal healer now"

Yoongi nods.

💎