"Don't... What if it turns out to be a fraud?? A scam??"

"You're right... And we also don't have enough money to book a flight."

"Wdym??" Taehyung turns to Jimin. "Yes we do."

Y/n and Jimin both look at Taehyung.

"Well, my father does."

"But you said you'll stop using his money."

"This is for prince Jungkook." Taehyung shrugs his shoulders.

"Why're you so desperate to help him??"

"Aside from bekeing him, I can see he really misses his home."

I look at Taehyung as if he's crazy. He can't be really serious about Jungkook's past life... Well, I may have believe him a little bit but not to this extend.

"When I look into his eyes, I can see he's not lying. Beside, he really looks like the Busan prince from 1897."

He showed us another picture of a man. When I look at it I was a little shock because it's really a cardboard version of him. It does looks like Jungkook.

Could it be... He's really not lying at all...?

-

-

-

-

"Let's go!!!"

Jungkook happily and jolly, cheering as both of us walk to the door where Taehyung and Jimin are waiting with their luggages.

"Have a safe trip guys!!"

Jungkook's smile drops as he turns to y/n, perplexed.

"Wait, you're not coming along??"

"Oh no. I'm staying here." He frowns.

"What nonsense!! You're coming with us!!"

He said and y/n sighs, rolling her eyes afterwards in annoyance at his commanding tone.

"We have to go or we're gonna be late for the flight." Jimin said, looking at his watch. However, Jungkook protest.

"No!!"

He shoves Jimin's hand away and grabs y/n's shoulders, taking her by surprise.

"Why're you not coming with us?!!"

"I'm not going that's why." She pushes his hands away.

"You have to go!!"

"Jungkook you're gonna miss the flight. I'm not going because I can't. Just go, Jimin and Taehyung will be there with you."

"but-"

"Prince Jungkook, let's go!"

Jimin and Taehyung grab Jungkook and pull him out of the house.

"Wait!! Unhand me!!" He squirms around, trying to free himself from getting further away from the doorsteps.

"Jungkook!!"

He stops yelling and looks at y/n. She smiles at him and waves at him before saying.

"Just come back here okay?? I hope you get your help. Have a save trip!!"

Time suddenly went slow as Jungkook stare at her smile. It look... Sweet. Her face suddenly looks so radiant under the sunlight.

"ah- y/n!"