"YAH!!"

I quickly grab him away from the lady when he's almost an inch from her. I apologize to the lady and drag him away from the place.

"Unhand me!!"

He slaps my hand away harshly.

"You dare to lay your hand on me-"

I'm done. I quickly walk away, so done with this.

"YAH, YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO IGNORE ME!! COME BACK HERE!!"

In the end he followed me until I reach my apartment.

"Hmm... A weird structured castle with lots of windows. I guess this will do, peasants."

My mouth drops and I slowly turn to him in disbelief.

"excuse me?? What did you just call me?!"

He ignores me and went inside my apartment.

"hey wait!! What're you doing?!!"

"Isn't it obvious?? I'm getting inside my new castle. Now I order you to show me my room."

-

-

-

-

"This is not bad. The interior is quite unique and different from my previous castle. I guess this will do. Good job peasant."

My blood is boiling, a vein pops out of my forehead. I grab his shoulder right when he's about to walk inside.

"What're you-"

"how dare you..."

"You-"

He's word abruptly stops when he saw her deadly eyes on him which got him instantly froze.

"I've never met someone so insolent like you before!!!"

"How dare you-"

"you're the most narcissistic man!! rude!! Arrogant man I have ever seen!! You ordered me around!! Yelling at strangers!! Wearing such a show off clothes and you're freaking weird!!!"

His mouth drops to the ground. Slowly he starts fuming in anger as well.

"I'm gonna make your punishment painful for this!!!"

We both ended up screaming at each other until one of the neighbors comes out of their apartment which made the man stops talking and turns to the old man.

"Oh good, you must be the guard. Take her away and put her in the dungeon for her punishment!!"

The old man, who is Mr Hwan got confused by the man's word. At this point I'm totally embarrassed, and he's not even someone I know!

"is he your boyfriend y/n??" He asked, curious of the man.

"Boy... friend?? How dare you address me at the same level as her-"

I quickly cover his mouth stopping him. I awkwardly laugh at my neighbor.

"I apologize for the commotion, Mr Hwan. Have a good night to you!!"

I drag the man inside my house, having him muffles screams on my palm. When I close the door, I quickly let go of him and he gasps for air. He turns around and furiously glares at me again.

"You-"

I ignore him and walk inside my house. He follows me, trying to get me to listen to him.