HOODIE X MAKE READER

The reader will have a bad headache and hoodie will cuddle them to make them feel better:)
——————————————————————————

I was currently chillin in the corner of the living room, with my headphones on hoping to relieve my headache.

Ive had this headache all day, and its getting worse by the minute. Usually when i have headaches I can go to dr smiley,  or eyeless jack, but one, I don't like Smiley, and two, Jack is out picking up kidneys right now, so i have nobody to ask for help.

unless I ask hoodie..It wouldn't hurt to ask for some medicine, right?  

I stand up slowly, making sure nobody notices me as i definitely don't want to deal with their shit today, and walk up the stars to Hoodies room

I take a deep breath, and quietly knock on the door, making sure i take my headphones off so i can hear if hoodie is in his room.

You could hear a quiet "yes?".

You quietly muttered " hey, hoodie?  Do you have any headache medicine? jack is still gone and i've had a headache all day and its getting worse"

Usually your not the type of person to ask for help, but Today has been a very rough day for you.

Hoodie opens the door, softly grabs your wrist, and guides you to his bed.

" no, i don't i'm so sorry. I do have another way i can relieve your headache "

hoodie lays you down on his bed, and climbs in after you, wrapped his arms around you in a soft yet protective manner.

" i've had a headache too. I was waiting for jack outside for a while, but just gave up and went inside to try to lay down, but its still here"

You look up at him and smile. " then we can wait for him together "

Hoodie takes off his mask, sets it on his bedside table and lays his head on your chest.  "I don't mind cuddles if it comes from you"

You giggle softly and wrap your arms around him making sure to set your head on his.

" same here. Your extremely comfy right now.  I should come to you for cuddles more often"

Hoodie chuckles softly.  " my headache seems to be going away, its like your magic"

You chuckle softly, Your headache long gone.

Hoodie yawns softly, cuddling into you more.
"ima just sleep until jack shows up. Im comfy anyways"

You also yawn, Stretching, then cuddling into hoodie.
" it doesn't seem like a bad idea. he wont be here for a while, so-"

Before you could finish your sentence, you can hear hoodies soft snores.

You smile softly, falling asleep with hoodie. both of your headaches felt better, and now y'all two were warm in each other's arms.

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE, IM ALL EARS
IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST, I WILL HAPPILY MAKE A STORY FOR YOU :)

( also, sorry if this was short.  i wanted it to be a short and sweet story to give you a good amount of serotonin).  <3