:: ⁰⁰⁴ ::

"ugh.."

suchan slowly opens his eyes, a bandage wrapped around his head as a headache pounds into his brain.

"huh? where.."

"this is the health room." huijin humd out, arranging the bandages back into their places.

"after coming back from the task, i found you two collapsed and bleeding, so i brought you here." concern paints her soft features as she closes the cabinets shut.

"ah..wait! the student id...THEY TOOK IT?! DAMN IT!"

"don't worry. they can always issue more student id's."

"ah..i guess that's right? guess i was scared for nothing.." suchan relaxes, tense shoulders deflating as he sighs.

"i will go get the new student id's. i'll be back quick. so, rest here." her tone turns dark and serious as she heads towards the door, leaving before closing it behind her.

" her tone turns dark and serious as she heads towards the door, leaving before closing it behind her

shivers travel up your spine, signaling  possible trespassing into the nest.

"something going on."

professor ji nods, motioning his hand to dismiss you and give you permission to act on how you see fit. "go, deal with it first."

"alright, i'll head there."

"remember, your life comes first."

━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━

the leaves rustle below your feet as you come upon the sight of the lake in the corner of the school.

there are students gathered around the shore, one of them being the waterbug student from your class. he kneels in the water, arms submerged and clearly positioned as if he was drowning someone.

was this another case of bullying? or perhaps another outsider?

moving quick, you jump from the tree that kept you concealed, twisting your body in the air. aiming to grab it's raptorial forelegs, you quickly pull it with enough force midair before landing on the ground, blood sprouting from his upper back.

he screams in pain, ceasing in his attempts at drowning whoever the student was.

to your surprise, huijin rises, gasping for air as she looks at the blood that begins to stain the clear blue water of the lake.

"you bitch!"

about three of them begin to sprint towards you, aiming for your back and taking advantage of the fact that you don't have enough time to turn and deliver an attack.

of course, you wouldn't.

though spraying a bit of acid is possible.