:: ⁰⁰³ ::

the wriggling wasp scares you, it's stinger poking out more and more as it grows agitated. it's abdomen pulses, ready to sting and deliver it's venom.

you don't know how long they've been making these insects sting you, but your throat has gone dry from the screaming the pain and venom has evoked from you.

your whole arm has swollen, bite marks from the most horrifying insects you've seen littered around your wrist. some of them are beginning to leak blood, some are leaking said venom from the insects.

"this is the japanese hornet giant hornet. full grown adult. it's venom attacks the nervous system and causes necrosis. do i inject it into the kid, boss?"

the man in the middle of the room nods.

you can't move, your whole body feels paralyzed. the straps on your arms and legs are too tight, the chair won't budge no matter how much you move. it's been days with these people, and you still can't figure out their proper motive behind experimenting on you.

"how are the effects of the bullet ant on her? she's been injected with poneratoxin right?"

"boss, she's barely alive i think we should stop—"

"our objective is not making sure she lives."

class enrollment

class enrollment..

START !

in an instant, everyone bolts out of the room, wings buzzing and plans coming into action.

you blend into the fast crowd, leaping through trees as you avoid attacks aimed at you. the leaves whoosh with the fast movements, falling along to the ground as you speed up, occasionally pushing people off of the branches.

the first phase was to simply get to the professor the fastest. it wasn't something absolutely needed to be done, given in the second phase, you'll gain another chance to get the usb through brute force.

"fuck, it's that bitch again! hurry  before she catches up!"

you feel the voice directed at you, a smile stretching through your lips as you try and speed up.

"hm, so you've learned your lesson." whirling past them after accelerating yourself on the tree branches, they curse at you, throwing middle fingers into the air.

throughout your years of being a citizen here, you've been going around issuing fights when needed. 

that might have lead to a bad reputation staining your name.

continuing to sprint, you finally arrive, hurriedly tapping the professor who's relaxing on a hammock. "the usb, old man. hurry up."

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara