↝ƬӇЄ ƳƠƲƝƓ ƝЄƖƓӇƁƠƦ

Start from the beginning

"No." I shook my head.

"My friend got her car. But I know she gonna be drunk ASF, so she can't drive it, so I was gonna drive it. But I guess I don't have to anymore. Since she probably getting fucked by her bf." I finished saying as he just kept staring at my lips.

I clicked my finger in front of his face to make him snap out of it.

"My bad." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Well then I guess I Could offer you a drink or something?" He asked.

"At this time?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why not?" He asked as he opened the door of his car causing me to jump.

"This yours?" I asked shocked from the car in front of me.

It was a Tesla. I knew he was saying how he would be rich and but every car he will find.

But I didn't know he was this rich to buy the newest Tesla that came out.

I got in and he got in straight after me.

...

We was in front of an big mansion causing my eyes to widen.

"All dis yours?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. It's all mine baby girl." He said touching my leg causing me to whimper and jump. "Chill. I ain't gone do nun that you won't like." He chuckled before getting out of his car then running to my side to open the door for me.

I got out and we got in the house.

"So what would you like to drink?" He asked.

"Apple Juice.... Orange Juice... or my nut." He whispered the last part thinking I wouldn't hear but I did loud and clear which made my eyes widen.

"Uhhh... I... where's the bathroom please?" I asked.

"Upstairs all the way down to the hallway and then the door on the right." He pointed out.

I ran upstairs and did exactly as he told me only for me to find myself in a room.

I frowned and just when I was about to get out I felt a presence behind me. My eyes widened.

"You're lost baby girl?" He asked causing me to turn around.

"I-"

"Shhh." He said whiles putting one finger on his lips and then hugged me putting his hand around my waist grabbing my ass.

He pulled me closer making me feel his hardness.

"You know yari? I tried soo hard to forget about you. To stop thinking about you. To stop day dreaming about you but I just learned that your the love of my life and I will never be able to forget about you. I love you soo much and all I can think about is how much I want this ass bent over and me showing you how much I love you." He said grabbing my neck kissing me on the lips.

It was a normal peck at first but then it started to turn into an make out session. Causing me to get more into the kiss.

He picked me up and started walking he sat down and I automatically started grinding on him.

I could feel him get more hard and me wet. He pulled the dress up and my panties to the side touching my pussy.

"Damn you wet already" he said smiling looking at me. I bit my lips as I kept grinding on him giving him low eyes as I chewed on my lips.

He put his hand on my neck. "Ride it." He said stern I didn't listen and kept grinding.

"Baby girl. Ride it. I know you want to." He whispered in my ear.