We left headquarters.
"I swear we could've done that online or something." Alyssa said.
"Yea I'm pretty sure we could've... ok now what?" I asked.
"I think we should go to Med, then after that, we'll see what time it is and figure out what to do after." She said.

Alyssa and I have been talking for a couple weeks about trying for another baby. Today we will go to Med to see what would be best in terms of who gets pregnant.

We did agree that no matter what, we would use Alyssa's eggs this time. But we are nervous because we think that whoever is gonna get pregnant is gonna have to go on those hormones that I had to go on. And those were not fun.

We got to Med.
"Hey you two. What do you need?" April asked us.
"We have an appointment with Dr. Manning at 10 am." I said. It was now 9:45am.

"Ok, just sit in the waiting room and we'll call you back. Um Alyssa would you be under Casey or Severide?" April asked her.
"I should be under Severide." She said.

"Ok, got it. You can guys sit in the waiting room, we'll try and call you guys back quickly, but there is a wait, are Skylar and Cameron in daycare?" She asked us.
"Yea they are, they get out at 3:30." I said.

"Ok, well you guys shouldn't be here that long." April laughed.
Alyssa and I sat down at the waiting room.
"Who do you think would be best to get pregnant?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I haven't been pregnant before, so I feel like it would be me. But then again, it would really all come down to who is more fertile." She said.
"Yea I guess you're right.." I said.

"Well.. listen, I know in the past I've said I don't want to get pregnant, but... I wouldn't mind this time." She said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yea, we both want another baby. And I don't want you getting injured again or something." She said.
"Ok... we'll see." I said.

After 25 minutes we heard both our names.
We went into a room and Natalie came in after 5 minutes.
"Hey you guys! How we doing? How are the kids?" She asked.

"We've all been good. They're both 2 and a half now. They're both getting into their terrible twos." I laughed.
"Yea, they were both pretty chill babies, so we thought we were probably gonna skip the terrible two stage with them." Alyssa laughed.

"You guys want to try again?" Natalie asked us.
"Yea, but we want to test to see what would be the best option in terms of who gets pregnant." Alyssa said.
"But not matter what, we really wanted to use Alyssa's eggs." I said.
"Ok, let's run some tests and see!" Natalie said.

We did the tests and now we were both waiting in the room.
"What do you think the test will say?" I asked Alyssa, holding her hand.
"They will say we're both healthy and we'll just pick who gets pregnant." She told me, kissing my hand.

Then Natalie came back.
"Ok so... I have news.. And it's not the greatest.." she said.
I looked at Alyssa. She squeezed my hand and nodded.
"It's ok..." she whispered and smiled to me. "So what's the news?"

"So it seems that Brielle is more fertile... Brielle you are 100% fertile. Alyssa, you can get pregnant, but the chances of an egg sticking is about 20%. But... Brielle it is risky for you to get pregnant again... considering the stress and your anxiety, you cannot work anymore once we implant the eggs... and the risk of your liver or kidneys acting up is also something we would have to check." She explained.

I looked at Alyssa and thought for a moment.
"I'll do it. I'll get pregnant." I said.
"What? My love, you heard Dr. Manning. We can implant my eggs in me and maybe we can just put 8 instead of 5 or something like that." Alyssa told me.
"No babe, and if it doesn't work? We'll have to start the process all over again." I told her.