Chapter 30

Author's Note:
If you guys wanna listen to a cute song while reading this wedding chapter, here's are two songs that very much relates to Brielle and Alyssa.

~Brielle's POV~
It's the big day. Alyssa and I's wedding. We haven't seen each other since last night. We are both so excited. I was in one bedroom of the cabin, getting ready with my sisters and mom in the same room.
The makeup artist did my hair and makeup. I got my dress on, heels, and all my jewelry.

Brielle's Dress:

Alyssa's Dress:

Alyssa's Dress:

I went to the mirror and started to tear up

"Oh my god.." I said.
"Sweetheart you look... you look amazing.." My mom teared up too.
"Hey, it's about to-" my dad came in and once he saw me, he just started crying.
"I remember when your mom and I got married, she was pregnant with you... and now you're getting married..." He smiled.

"Thanks dad..." I smiled.
"So the weddings about to start.. everyone go get in your places." He said. My mom and siblings went to their spots by the altar.
"Alyssa's gonna walk first, then you right?" He asked me.
"Yea." I said.

We waited a few mins, then my dad got a text that Alyssa was the altar. My dad and I walked to the start of the path. It wrapped around some trees, so no one could see us. But we could see the altar. I could see Alyssa and saw how beautiful she looked and started to tear up.
"You ready?" My dad smiled at me.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes and nodded.

I walked down the aisle and Alyssa and I looked at each other, once she saw me her jaw dropped and she was covering her mouth with her hands, tearing up.
Once I got to the altar, it started.