"Awh, damnit." Elena exclaimed silently. She swore she could hear Bakugo behind her, cursing under his breath. "Now! You have fifteen minutes to build your teams! Start!" Midnight finally finished.

Elena was soon surrounded by multiple of people wanting to team up with her.

Two boys were pulling at her arms, trying to get her to go to their teams. "Let me go!" Elena said. She quickly brainwashed them and made them let go. "Tch. I choos-" Elena began only to be lift up into the air by her collar. She was being dragged towards another spot. She looked behind her to see Bakugo's back.

"What the hell?!" She asked in disbelief. "Shut up." Bakugo barked at her. Soon Elena could hear Kirishima's voice.

"Look! He found her!" He exclaimed. "She wasn't hard to find due to the damn bickering that was happening over there." Bakugo said harshly and dropped her to the ground.

Elena rubbed her back before standing up and dusting her gym track suit off. She watched as Mina approached her and put a hand on her shoulder. "We'd like you on our team! You'd be a great asset!" Mina said with a bright smile.

"From what I've seen you can use telekinesis, teleportation and brainwashing! It would be very productive in this. Not only can you make our team attack from the air, but you can be a shie-" Kirishima began only to be interrupted by Elena. "Alright. But under one condition." Elena said with a bright smile.

——

"Now then! It's about time to get started!" Midnight said as she stretched her arms. "Alright, wake up, Eraser!" Mic began. "After fifteen minutes to form teams, and talk strategy. Twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!" Mic continued. "There are some interesting teams out there..." Aizawa spoke monotone into the microphone.

"Now! Raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A's bloody battle! Light the signal fire!" Mic continued.

Elena put her headband on that displayed 695 points. She sat on top of Kirishima and Mina's shoulders as she had her hands on Bakugo's. Since Bakugo refused to be behind anybody, he got to be in the front.

"Are you guys ready?" Elena asked, patting Bakugo's shoulder as she looked at Kirishima and Mina. "Yupp!" They all said however Bakugo muttered something else. "I can't believe I agreed to this..."

——
"Under one condition... If I get to be the rider." Elena said and put her hands across her chest. "It's only logical" She continued.

Bakugo immediately began bickering towards her. "Why?! I can blast everyone away!" Bakugo said in an angry manner. "What's your quirk anyway? I've only seen the telekinesis and brainwashing part. Not to mention those times you practically teleported!" Kirishima asked.

"Well, my quirk is called Psychic. It allows me to use telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, along with brainwashing. However there's also this part where I can feel different auras. It helps me in most things. So if I feel like someone is nearing us, I can feel the aura closing in and immediately attack. However I don't intend to use teleportation a lot." Elena explained.

"Oh, so that's why you didn't use it at the Obstacle race as much.." Kirishima concluded. Elena simply nodded. "Your quirk is so cool! Bakugo? Wouldn't it be bett-" Mina began. "Yeah, fine. But I'll make sure to get most headbands. You're only rider so that you can get a view and attack people!" Bakugo bickered and put up his finger to her face.

Elena jokingly tried to bite his finger. "Alright. C'mon!" Elena said as they began forming their "horse".

_____