*The next day*

I was in school.
Zero motivation to exist in the first place and all I wanted to do was go home.
I layed my head on my desk and closed my eyes, but as soon as I did the teacher called me.
"RUSSIA!"
I instantly lifted back my head and looked directly to the teacher still half asleep.
"HUH!?" I exclaimed a bit annoyed.
"Did you understand what I said!?" He asked me. I wasn't listening and I had no idea on what was he talking about so I just slightly shook my head to confirm my inattention.
The teacher sighed and started to look around: "Egypt, mind telling your classmate what I said?"
"The teacher assigned us a project to do in couples that he'll decide, it's something about geography and the intentions are to make us learn more about each other." Egypt explained.
"I noticed how this class is literally split in different groups that never interact with each other, so I'm gonna be making couples that might be also beneficial for both members and maybe for the rest of the class too..." The teacher announced.
I looked around and saw the annoyed yet disappointed expressions of my classmates.
"I'll give the couples through e-mail this evening, the due date is next week, you have 5 days to prepare." He concluded.
Now I was perplexed, I really wished I'd end up with someone not too annoying.

The evening came and I was home procrastinating on my bed, waiting for that e-mail. After awhile a notification came and it was from the teacher. I opened it up and, well...I got paired with Canada, great! How are we supposed to work if her family doesn't even allow her to talk to me??
I scrolled a bit down and saw that he wrote a small paragraph of why he paired us.

"Hello Russia and Canada, you've been paired together and you're the couple number 4! You know at first I was kinda doubtful about it because you two are completely two different type of people, which was something risky. But I rethought about it and decided to put you together anyways. As I said you two are completely different and that could be a disadvantage but also not. You two could really be a power couple since one is best at social life, clever, very good minded, very loved and the other instead is a really great fighter, strong, with amazing techniques, highly respected and also both from families that has been opposites for very long time. If there's any serious problem contact me."

The teacher got many points and I'll gladly work with Canada, but if only her family let's her talk with me it would be better...
Guess I'll just write about it with Canada tomorrow.

The next day I entered the class and instantly waited for Canada and as soon as she entered the class and noticed me she instantly backed off and went outside.
"CANADA! WAIT! NO!" I screamed following her out of the class. The teacher was in the hallway heading in towards our class but she didn't ask anything and just looked at us chasing each other.

I ran for a few minutes after her, she was fast and I lost her for a couple times, until I definitely couldn't see her anymore. I looked around and said for a few times her name. I was going to get back in class at this moment but right after she came out the girls toilet.
"Russia...?" Canada whispered from the edge of the door.
"Canada! Oh my Milky Way! Your voice! It's been a while since I hea-" I exclaimed with being interrupted right after.
"Shh! Quiet!..." She kept whispering.
"Huh? Why? Is someone listening to us?..." I asked lowering my voice tone.
"No, I just don't like loud noises. Eheh!" She answered with finally a normal volume.
"Ah...sorry...I- you can talk to me now!?" I said.
"Not really, my family knew about the project so now I can talk with you about it, so only conversations about school...but honestly, you know what, frick it, eheh!" She replied.
I stood there not knowing what to reply.
"My family doesn't guard me 24/7 so we can talk about whatever we want. You missed me didn't you?~" She said after.
"A-are you sure about that? Like- isn't your brother going to spy you and make sure you don't?" I asked.
"Nah...he's the school representative he has a lot of other stuff to think about..." She answered.
"Alright, if you say so..." I said.
"Anyways...why were you chasing me?" She asked.
"Huh...I wanted to ask you about the project, cause, y'know...we've been paired and I thought you still weren't allowed to talk to me, so yeah. Why did you ran away tho?" I replied.
"Hm...I forgot my hand bag in the toilet, um...eh." She nervously answered.
"HOLY CRAP, DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO LOSE IT AGAIN-" I exclaimed.
"HUH, YEAH YEAH, DON'T WORRY, AHAH!" She replied.