His started growing poor once again. It wasn't so easy to track his brother this time around because by then, he had become rich and had a strong security system. But he was getting desperate. He needed the money fast and needed to make his brother pay. He began searching day in and day out but every search led to nothing.

Then one day, he found a blessing. He came to know that he had a nineteen year old son from some hooker whose name he didn't remember. He learned that his bastard son was adopted by a middle class family and was living just like he had- party, girls and drinks.

So one day, he approached his son. He took him to his place and told him about himself. He told him about the property and asked him to search the papers, promising to give him half of it. The son immediately agreed and thus the partnership began. They found out that his brother was planning to return back to live in a place they had moved from some years ago. So he planned his final move.

He, along with his son planned the murder of his brother's entire family. It was his way of taking revenge with his brother and at the same time, owning the property. He made the murder seem like an ordinary car accident and took comfort thinking he had killed his brother's entire family.

But when it came to taking over his property, they got nothing. They found out that his brother had made a will to transfer his property equally to both of his daughters if anything happened to himself or his wife. But they couldn't find the original document stating this. So although he thought that both of his brother's daughters were dead, he couldn't access anything because it was clearly stated that the original document of will was required before anyone could transfer the property.

The son discovered the goldmine then. He found out that the eldest daughter was still alive- in fact she was a good friend of his adoptive brother. So he schemed to get close to her and trap her into giving him everything. But she turned out to be a prude. She didn't respond to any of his flirtations so he opted for the next best option- her bestfriend.

Luckily the said bestfriend turned out to be easy so he pretended to be a doting boyfriend just to know of her whereabouts. He soon began to realize that she had no idea of the will because he learned that the daughter of his 'uncle' used to do multiple jobs to support herself- was even studying with scholarship.

He didn't give up, however. He kept the search going. In the process, he got to see how the woman had made a multimillionaire company by herself. If not the father's property, he decided the daughter's would be just as good because it clearly seemed that she owned more money than the will had.

But unfortunately for him, he got caught 'cheating' on her bestfriend on her birthday. He hadn't meant for it, actually. He had planned to be at the party without anyone knowing and keep an eye on the rich woman, and perhaps blackmail her with something. But he wasn't able to resist a woman with lovely assets and was discovered.

His ego was hurt when the woman punched him and kicked him for cheating on her best friend. That day, he vowed to himself to make her pay for the humiliation. So he started getting more serious on his work and gathered every possible information he could about her.

He started playing with her company's softwares secretly. He learned about the closeness between her and another billionaire who had become her business partner and who seemed to be in love with her. So he started obtaining information about him as well. He seduced the billionaire's secretary for information. Even after she was fired, the billionaire's secretary continued informing him about the company's whereabouts.

The bastard's father, who was a mastermind of it all, suddenly had a change of heart when he had a stroke. The old man started regretting his actions. He told his son to stop everything. But the bastard was too far gone into his plan to stop. Neither did he want to. He wanted to get the money after he humiliated her and her company.