Softly he kisses your neck, wanders down to your cleavage, kisses the parts of your boobs that aren't covered by your bra before his lips meet yours again. The way you deepen the kiss, the way you seem to yearn for so much more, drives Kyun crazy and he makes sure, his lips touch every part of your naked skin reachable for him.

After a while, as his hand gently wanders over your boob, you suddenly turn quiet... and he feels the grip around his arm loosen. Quickly, he lifts his head from your neck and looks at your face.

"Oh shit!"

In a panic, he rolls off of you when he sees the tears running down your temples.

"I'm sorry!" he gasps. "I'm so so sorry!"

Without hesitation, he grabs the blanket and lays it around your shoulders, after you sit up, to give you the chance to cover your half-naked body.

"No, I'm sorry!" you say, sobbing, while hiding yourself under the sheets. "Please don't get mad at me. I was about to say something... but it happened so fast... and I was hoping to get it under control in time—"

"Oh gosh, I'm absolutely not mad at you!" he interrupts you and pulls you carefully into his embrace, feeling how tense your body is. This breaks his heart.

"You're shaking, baby..." he whispers while you sob into his neck. For a moment he holds you while stroking your head.

"Hey!" he says after a while, lifts your head by your chin, and makes you look at him. "We tried. And it's a good thing that you wanted to try..."

This was actually way more than he expected. And he's so proud of you that you tried to overcome your anxiety for a moment.

"I just wish I could give you..." you sob and look at him, devastated. "I wish I could be a normal girlfriend for you..."

It hurts Kyun that you think so little of yourself. That you really seem to think you're not good enough as long as you don't sleep with him. Gently he kisses you before he tucks some loose hair behind your ear. "You're right. You're not a normal girlfriend..." he smirks and chuckles as you look at him, baffled. "You're the best in this world!"

Instantly your facial expression changes and you giggle softly. He uses this moment to pull you back on his lap.

"Please babe!" he says in a low voice and looks up to you. "There's no pressure! Someday you'll be ready and I'll wait until then! Please don't force yourself to do things because you wanna do me a favor! We have so much time!"

For a moment you press your lips together, apparently fighting your tears again. But there's something in your eyes that tells him that this time your tears aren't coming from fear or anxiety. Smiling, you caress his cheek and kiss him softly.

"Thank you..."

"Please don't thank me for human decency!" he smiles, dries your tears, and kisses you again before he grabs you carefully and lays you back into the sheets. While laying next to you, he caresses your cheek and you slowly shift closer. Kyun is convinced you can hear his racing heart as you lay your head on his shoulder and bury your face in the crotch of his neck, pepper it with soft kisses while he pulls you closer, and enjoys your touches with his eyes closed.

Until deep in the night you both talk and kiss and cuddle. Kyun just can't keep his hands to himself. He has them deeply buried in your hair, on your neck, your back. He's so happy that he can't put it into words, it's breathtaking...

Smiling he watches your eyes getting heavier and when you fall asleep, he chuckles softly. You're so goddamn beautiful when you're sleeping...

And then there's this sudden moment his feelings overwhelm him. When he thinks about the way this between you started and how he knew from the very beginning how incredibly special you are. That he refused to give up on you. It was rough, and he doubted himself many times but this exact moment makes all of this so damn worth it. Seeing your beautiful face while you're sleeping, hearing your soft breaths, and the way you look so calm and happy...