"But..." Kyuns thoughts are running wild. "Can they do that? Can they really...?"

"Didn't you ever ask yourself how a horrible player like Emery made it onto the team?"

There's so much anger and desperation in your voice. And he gets you. It must be so hard to be so damn powerless.

"You think they paid for him to get on the team?" he asks, surprised and you nod.

"Of course! I had no choice, Kyun. I could've pressed charges - but no one would've believed me anyway. And with the money they have, they would've bailed him out of this and I would've never made it to any college. Or... I just... sit things out..."

But... there must've been another way. He gets that you were and still are scared about your future - the future you're working so hard for. But it can't be right that this abuser is running around freely cause his parents have money?

Well... welcome to the real world....

"That's horrible..." he whispers. "Why didn't you transfer schools?"

Tilting your head, you look at him and Kyun nods. This is the only really good school around. And if you wanna make it to a big college, you have to graduate from a good high school first...

"I can't believe you have to suffer so much..." he whispers and caresses your cheek tenderly. "I wish there was a way to make it stop..."

"I was okay with it... but" while biting your lip you shake your head. "I can't believe he's walking around, telling everyone we had consensual sex..."

With what kind of nonchalance Emery spoke those words... He seems to feel so sure that you wouldn't even dare to tell Kyun about this...

How stupid can a single person be? Doing this is bad enough, actually admitting it... is good - but threatening their victim after AND spreading false information?

Kyun takes a few deep breaths to control his breathing. He wants to beat him to death...

"I wish I could take the pain away from you..." he mumbles. "I wish I could make you happy again..."

Sighing, you lay your hand around his cheeks. "But you already do that! Kyun, can't you see how happy I am lately? This is because of you! And as long as you believe me... I have nothing to fear..."

Kyun doesn't wanna think about all the times you've told others about your secret and no one believed you...

"Of course I believe you, babe..." he gasps and kisses your lips firmly. "Shit, of course I do..."

Carefully he lays his arms around you and pulls you into a hug. It's unbelievable how strong you are to endure all this...

"Can I ask you for one thing?" he hears you saying as you loosen the hug.

"Anything!"

"I meant what I said earlier. This isn't your fight. And I'm sure he'll provoke you and will drive you crazy but I need you to stay out of this! Please! Not just for me but also yourself! You wanna have a career... homicide could get in the way..."

Even though this was meant as a joke, neither of you is laughing. Cause he'd really love to end his life...

"Okay..." he whispers reluctantly.

For a long moment, he looks at you. He's so furious. But you're right. This isn't his fight. And he should focus on you alone, not on his rage.

"I'm scared he'll ruin what we have..." you say now and he sees tears filling your eyes. "Oh, babe..." Again he pulls you close, so hurt by your words. "I promise that nothing that he does or says will destroy this with us..."