"But maybe," she says shyly. "Maybe we shouldn't make a big deal out of it..."

These words confuse him.

"What do you mean?"

Rose shrugs, smiling. "We don't have to tell everyone..."

In disbelief, Kyuns takes a step back.

"So you wanna date in secret?"

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?

Still smiling, she leans against his chest again. "I wouldn't call it that..."

Angry, he shoves her away. 

"Then what?" he asks a little too loud. "What am I to you? Good enough to fuck but actually dating is... a no go?"

He can't believe it. He always knew Rose is selfish and he spent so many days and nights asking himself what he sees in her when she's everything he despises. But somehow she got him. She played him. Manipulated him. It's ridiculous that Kyun is realizing this only now.

"Why are you so upset?" she asks and pouts. "You know that I'd never... I mean... you're just a football player..."

"Oh my god!" he gasps and throws his head back laughing. He doesn't even know why he's laughing but it's probably because he would burst into tears if he let himself feel the sting of her words.

But somehow he's happy that she made him realize this. He can't even express how happy he is that he finally seems to be over her. Finally, he can look at her and feel nothing but disgust.

"You know what..." he says and scoffs. "Fuck you, Rose!"

"Excuse me?" she shrieks and takes a step back "What is this now? Are you dumping me? Kyun... you..." she leans closer and lowers her voice. "You fucked me!"

He can't believe she's playing this card now.

"No Rose!" spiteful he looks at her. "You fucked me! In every way possible. I'm so through with you!"

He's just about to leave as she stands in his way.

"Don't... don't you dare!" she spits at him and there it is. Rose's true face. That girl that becomes a bitch when she doesn't get what she wants. Like a toddler that's about to throw a tantrum.

"Don't worry!" he says and eyes her contemptuously. "I leave it to you to play the victim! Don't forget to tell everyone how Im Changkyun fucked and dumped you! Maybe this makes you realize what kind of person you are. I'm so done with your bullshit!"

With these words, he leaves her standing there and walks back into the building. There are so many mixed feelings inside of him now. He's so relieved because he can't hide that he suffered a lot while she had him on her hook. But what she said... still hurts him. Will he ever be good enough for anyone?

"Kyuuuuuun!" you whine and throw your head back after pulling over his notebook to look over the exercises he just did.

"What?" he asks, annoyed.

"Please!" you say desperately. "You made such progress! Don't act so stupid again!"

There. Again you're calling him stupid. No matter what he does, people will always make him feel like he's not good enough. First Rose. Now you....

"I'm not stupid!" he says angrily and shoves his notebook away. "This is stupid!"

Sighing, you look at him. "You're not even trying it! Look... when—"

"I didn't get it the first five times and I won't get it now!" he rants. "I'm done with this shit! Why the hell am I doing this to myself?"

Kyun has reached a point at which he's forgotten why he's torturing himself like this. Why is he trying so hard, so so hard when no one ever gives him credit?