"Chris?" you ask and slip from the table you were just sitting on. The dude returns your gaze a little worriedly and immediately walks up to you.

"Why are you crying?" he asks in a low voice and Kyun grins. He kinda likes his Aussie accent. Chris makes a move to touch you. But he stops abruptly and pulls back.

Huh?

"I swear to god, I'm not a physical fighter but I wanna slap the shit out of him!" the third dude rants, puts his bass guitar in its case on a free table, and sighs before he turns around to the others.

"Brian!" Shownu gasps. "What the hell? Why are you here?"

He's right. All three of them are the last ones you'd expect to see in the detention room. Seems like today was a good day to punish innocent students.

Johnny lets himself fall on the table, takes a sip from his coffee, and shakes his head.

"Mr. Phillips..." he says while Chris sits next to him. You all nod, understanding. All of you know that there are many reasons to start a fight with this homophobic, racist misogynist that calls himself a teacher.

"You should've heard him!" Chris grimaces. "Lisa's skirt was a bit too short for his liking. Instead of just ignoring it, he literally asked if she is planning to go to work at a strip club tonight!" he shakes his head stunned. "Completely lost our shit!"

The entire group of friends complain loudly about this shocking behavior

"Yeah!" Johnny chuckles. "The rest of the class was quite happy about it. We spent the whole hour arguing!"

"Will men ever change?" Kyun hears you asking and sees you shaking in disgust.

"And why are you here?" Brian asks and eyes all of you. "What did you jocks do? Destroy the student art exhibit?"

The three friends laugh but immediately fall silent as they realize this is what actually happened...

"Wow!" Chris chuckles. "Rowdies!"

The fact you weren't the only innocent person getting punished today, seems to relax you. Kyun watches you slipping off the table and walking over to the three arrivals. Immediately you talk to them as if nothing happened. You seem to be quite close to them, since the conversation is pretty vivid. And again Kyun can't help but assume he kind of misjudged you. But why is it so easy for others to talk to you but when he tries you... blow up?

When Kyun walks into his house he's exhausted as fuck. What a long day... He's just about to walk upstairs to take a nap when he hears his mother's voice from the kitchen.

"You're late!"

Signing, he stops and limps up to her. She's standing there, with her apron, eyeing him head to toe. "And your principal called..."

Shit!

"Listen, mom I—"

"Can you tell me why you have a broken leg and still manage to get into trouble for playing football?" she interrupts him and her voice sounds so terrifyingly calm.

Gulping, he shakes his head.

"Got into this... I never meant—"

"I know you didn't!" she interrupts him again and a smirk appears on her face. Kyun exhales relieved. She got him there for a second....

"Let me guess... it was Minhyuk?" she grins. As Kyun nods, she chuckles while focusing on the food.

"That boy just can't behave... are you hungry?"