Wow, you really know how to encourage people...

"I will make it!" he says confidently. "And I'm sorry that you don't have any talents worth mentioning so all you have to do is study or else... you would be nothing!"

Usually, Kyun really isn't that mean to strange people. But you insulted him first!

Just as you're about to open your mouth you're next in line. Mrs. Roberts, the secretary, looks up and smiles.

"Y/N! So nice that you're here!" Her eyes wander next to you and she smiles brighter. "I'm happy to see you and Changkyun have already met!"

Kyun furrows his brows, having no idea what's going on. With a triumphant smirk on your face, you turn around to him. What's going on?

"You know..." you say. "In my free time, I also give extra lessons..."

Kyun's jaw drops. "Oh no!"

Fuck. This can't be! Why you?

"Oh yes!" you reply and he can see how much you enjoy having this power over him. He throws his head back whining while you take a step closer. "You better listen to me from now on or I'm afraid you won't make it anywhere!"

Okay, what the hell did he do to get punished like this? What is the universe trying to tell him?

With a sugar-sweet smile, you walk over to one of the empty study rooms. "Are you coming, Kyunnie?"

He hates you. Not only for your attitude but also the situation you're putting him in. Whining, he follows you.

"Just to be clear here!" you say, groaning. "You have a test tomorrow but haven't read the book yet?"

Kyun shakes his head. "I don't get what I need to know this for! It's stupid!"

With an amused smirk, you shake your head. "Many things they teach us are stupid, but that doesn't matter. You say you wanna make it so instead of whining about it, you could start to work..."

Kyun never got what school is for. Well... of course he gets the idea of it. But not what they teach him. He wants to play fucking football! He doesn't need this crap.

"I don't need to read it!" he shrugs and leans back in his chair. "It's Of Mice And Men! It's obvious what it's about?"

"Oh yeah?" you say amused, and lean back as well before you cross your arms. "And what is it about?"

Yeah, he should've seen this one coming... shit.

"Eh..." he scratches his head noisily. "Mice and men?"

With a shy smirk, he looks at you but you don't seem as amused by his humor as he is. Instead, you cross your arms on the table and look at him in disbelief.

"Wow..." you say sarcastically. "I love that you fulfill a classic stereotype..."

What the hell is your damn problem with him? He hates this condescending attitude you have towards him. How about you get to know him first before you judge?

"What kind of stereotype?" he asks.

"A handsome athlete who's got nothing but hot air between his ears..."

Wow... Instead of meeting your insult with one of his own, he smirks. "So you think I'm handsome?"

Immediately you roll your eyes, growling. "That's all you've heard? I literally just called you dumb!"

Yeah, he knows what you just said. He's not as stupid as you think he is. Still, he won't jump into this and give you the satisfaction of showing you that you just hurt him.