012.

GLISTENING DIAMONDS.
012. ❛ drunk words, sober thoughts.

SITTING AT HER CLUTTERED DESK, Diana was engrossed in her investigation. The nagging thought of Peter knowing Spider-Man's true identity consumed her mind, pushing her to piece together the puzzle before her.

Months of subtle changes in Peter had caught her attention. His physique had transformed, muscles rippling beneath his clothes. The familiar spectacles that once adorned his face were absent, revealing sharp, confident eyes. He displayed a newfound sense of assurance, his instincts sharp and unnatural. Peter's once clumsy nature had vanished; objects seemed to obey him, never slipping from his grasp. There were occasions when he would leave abruptly, disappearing into thin air. And it hadn't gone unnoticed that he had abruptly abandoned all his extracurricular activities, leaving behind a void in his once-bustling schedule.

Some might've thought he was Batman.

Determined, Diana delved into a web of digital investigations. She scoured YouTube, meticulously sifting through audio recordings, capturing every nuance of Spider-Man's voice. Mapping out his movements, she discovered a distinct pattern of heightened activity in the borough of Queens. A pattern that coincided with Peter's mysterious absences from school. Her eyes widened as she stumbled upon a peculiar meeting between Peter and the enigmatic Tony Stark, just a day before Spider-Man's appearance in Germany.

But it was the security camera footage that finally unveiled the truth. Diana meticulously combed through countless feeds, each frame unfolding the secret she had long suspected. There it was—a raw, unfiltered glimpse of Peter changing into his suit in an alleyway, his ordinary guise fading away to reveal the iconic Spider-Man suit. Time seemed to stand still as Diana sat there, her legs crossed, lips slightly parted in astonishment, and her piercing green eyes fixated on the paused footage of Peter in his dual identity.

Now her suspicions were correct, Peter just didn't know Spider-Man, he was Spider-Man.

A sly smile curled upon Diana's red lips, mirroring the simmering excitement within her. "Well, well, well," she murmured, her voice laced with a mixture of intrigue and amusement. "Peter Parker picked a perilously precarious profession."

As if in response to her revelation, a small, tantalizing ding emanated from Diana's phone, breaking the silence.

Diana smiled as she saw who had texted her

Diana smiled as she saw who had texted her. Quick on her thumbs, she replied to the girl.