𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦...!

FILE NO. 121
FILE RESTRICTED
PROPERTY OF STARK INDUSTRIES
ALIAS: BLACK CAT
THREAT LEVEL: 7.5/10

LAST UPDATED: NOV 12, 2024

Name: Black, Diana Katrina

Place of Birth: Berlin, Germany

Last Known Address: Brooklyn, New York

Document Citizenship: Germany, United States

Languages: German, English, French

Sex: Female                              DOB: 07/07/2001

Height: 5'6                               Weight: 127 lb

Eyes: Green                              Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Single          Race: German

Alias: Black Cat        Identifiable Markings: None

Family: Heinrich Black (father, alive), Camille Black née Carter (mother, deceased), Alexander Black (brother, deceased), Sharon Carter (aunt, alive).

Known Partners: Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and Black Widow.

Education: Midtown School of Science & Technology

Affiliations: Avengers Initiative

Confidential Criminal Record: Vigilantism, aggravated assault, bribery, perjury, conspiracy, racketeering, forgery, harassment, stalking, blackmail, breaking and entering, trespassing, pickpocketing, burglary, arson, vandalism, larceny, identity theft, vehicle theft, shoplifting, assault and battery, and fraud.

Abilities

Expert Thief: Diana is a skilled thief skilled in stealth, picking locks, escapology, evading alarms, and cracking safes.

Olympic-Level Athlete: She has the reflexes, agility, and stamina of an Olympic-level acrobat and is capable of many exceptional feats. She is physically very strong and athletic and has excellent physical endurance. 

Skilled Martial Artist: She has been trained in several martial arts, most notably Okinawa Goju-Ryu Karate and Judo, which she specializes in. Diana is capable of taking on several armed assailants and incapacitating them without being injured herself. 

Enhanced Human Strength, Speed, and Agility: Being exposed to multiple unknown chemicals, Diana possesses increased physical strength to levels beyond the natural limits of a woman of her weight and physical build. The Black Cat's speed is similarly enhanced, though to levels that are slightly beyond the capabilities of the finest human athlete. Over short distances, she can sprint at a top speed of about 40 miles per hour. As said before, she has the agility of an Olympic-level gymnast. However, she has agility levels that are beyond the capability and physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Weapons

Black Cat Suit: The Black Cat suit was designed and created in Wakanda by special order of King T'Challa. It's a black skin-tight suit with purple and silver outlines and is made of raw vibranium.

Retractable Claws: The gloves of the Black Cat's costume contain vibranium micro-filaments that form retractable claws at the tip of each finger when she flexes her fingers by triggering a magnetic surge that condenses the filaments into polarized talons. These claws are highly durable and razor-sharp, allowing her to tear through most substances and to scale walls efficiently. 

Vibranium Sword: Diana dons a vibranium sword from Wakanda that is all black with a lightweight feel and sharp blade

Grappling Hook: The Black Cat has a miniature grappling hook device hidden in the palm of each glove, designed by herself, which enables her to swing from buildings in a manner similar to Spider-Man despite lacking the associated speed. She can also use the cable from this device as a tightrope, wall scaling device, swing line, or as a weapon in combat

Diamond Gun: Black uses a gun capable of shooting diamonds at targets that could be deadly at the right angle.

Sonic Shock: This device is formed like a circular disc and is capable of breaking glass by sending a sonic shockwave through the material, officially shattering it.

Diamond Sedative: The Black Cat uses some sort of small, black device that is capable of harnessing some kind of homemade sedative used for quick escapes.

THE BLACK CAT MUST BE APPROACHED WITH CAUTION, AND LETHAL WEAPONS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED.