Arrival

Peter collapsed onto the bed of his apartment after an exhausting day of spider-manning. It had been 5 months since everyone had forgotten Peter Parker. And he still believed he did the right thing, it was just so lonely without Ned, MJ...Aunt May. Tear sprung into his eyes at the thought of her. But, before he could process what was happening, a bright light engulfed him, his last thought was;

Parker Luck strikes again...

Meanwhile, all the Avengers, MJ, Ned, May, Happy, Fury, Hill, and Flash were transported from different timelines to a theatre-like room. Pepper and Morgan ran to Tony, hugging so tight he had to murmur an almost silent, 'can't breathe' which caused everyone to laugh and Pepper to loosen the hug. Yelena hugged her sister along with her parents. Sam and Bucky hugged Steve, and so on.

They were all startled out of greeting/introducing each other by a voice saying;

Welcome, you have come to see the tragedy of Spider-man and how you have failed him

"How have we failed him?" asked Ned, MJ, and May at the same time, they all looked at each other and then at the screen.

You will see, I am bringing Peter here from the future, so do not be alarmed by his reactions

"What do you mean?" asked Tony, concerned for his not-son. Natasha, although she wouldn't admit it, was concerned for her детеныш паука.

Before the voice could answer, a bright light revealed a man with his back to us, in a defensive position, and when he turned around, everyone was shocked into silence, there was no way this was Peter Parker.

"Peter?" Rhodey said hesitantly.

The man, Peter, looked shocked, then burst out laughing.

"Ok," he said between laughs, "this has to be some kind of joke!"

Tony looked confused, he walked forward.

"Kid?"

Peter stopped laughing and looked confused, and went into a defensive stance.

"Ok, ok, you can stop the illusions whoever you are," he growled.

Before anyone could answer, the voice said;

Mr. Parker this is not a joke and all these people are real

"But I can count," his voice went quiet as he started counting, he got to three then froze when his eyes met May's, "four dead people in this room"

You are from their future Peter

"Ok?"

Now everyone sit down, we are watching a movie

Everyone sat down, Peter sitting alone, until Strange, May, MJ and Ned joined him, he looked confused that people would sit next to him, but smiled none the less, he missed these people.

Now we are watching how you all failed Spider-man

Peter's face went pale, while everyone, bar Flash, looked at him, then Flash finally put the pieces together.

"PARKER'S SPIDER_MAN?!"

Everyone glared at him, and Tony went all protective Dad mode on Flash.

"How dare you speak to Peter like that!" he screamed.

"It's fine Mr. Stark"

With one last glare, Tony huffed out an 'Ok' and sat down next to Pepper.

He then seemed to remember something and turned to Peter,