Wedding functions & madness

Thank u ppl soo much for all ur wishes really it means alot thanks alot to each nd every1 who took the trouble to wish me I know I didnt reply back 2 all of u but I really want to thank u'll. ♥♥♥
~~~
The rest of the day was quite boring for randhir as sanyukta wasn't at home and he wasnt interested in socialising with ishika and vicky. Though he was receiving royal treatment but he qas missing her. He knew he only had these 3 days with her and he wanted to cherish every moment with her.
It was just an hour left for the function and the place was all ready. Everything looked just perfect as if from a fairytale.
But now he didnt have clothes for the function as he hadn't packed properly and even sanyukta and sonika werent around. He saw mrs aggarwal monitoring some final arrangements and walked over to her.
"Umm... aunty??"
"Yes beta is there anything u need?" She smiled warmly
"Yes actually I dont have anything to wear for the fuctions, I came in a hurry and couldnt pack properly."
"Oh! I thought sanyukta must have told u, your clothes for the function have been kept in your room beta."
"Thank u very much"
"My pleasure u go and get dressed beta there's not much time left."
Randhir went to his room and saw the huge designer bag kept on the couch.
He opened it and there was a beautiful cream and green colour pathani. He was shocked as to why would someone gift something so expensive to a guest that too for mehendi but obviously the Aggarwals are fishy.
He took a quick shower and got dressed. He looked exactly like some model out of a fashion magazine. His hair were gelled and he had applied an expensive musky perfume. He could hear that the guests had started arriving and he went to sanyukta's room to see her once.
There in sanyukta's room the beauticians were just done with her makeup and dressing so they left her alone for a while. Sonika and pallavi were getting dressed in their respective rooms so sanyukta was sitting all alone. Randhir knocked on the door.
"Come in...wow! U luk umm...Hot!!
"Thanx" he spoke awkwardly...as such he was stunned with her beauty. The green and golden lehenga luked exquisite on her and the jewellery just added to her look. Her hair were straightened and the hair infront were braided. She smiled at him as she noticed his constant gaze.
"Come sit only 5-10 mins are left then I have to go down rahul has reached."
"Hmm yaa u look gorgeous sanyukta"
"Thank u but I already know"
"Is it so" he raised a brow
"Of course" she giggled
"Get up lets leave they must be waiting"
"Umm no di and everyone will come to take me"
"Okay then I'll go down u come soon"
"Shut up and stay here na please"
"But what will I do here"
"Nothing still oh damn!"
She started rubbing her back against the chair but she looked troubled.
"What happened are u okay?"
"No this goddamn lehenga my entire back is itching my skin is very sensitive to gold fibres and my nail art has not dried yet so I can't. .."
"What... should I help?"
"Yaa please."
Sanyu got up and turned around gloriously displaying her nearly bare back with just a few doris holding the choli in place.
Randhir sucked in a deep breath and and slowly moved towards her.
"Randhir...what are u doing do it quickly its itching" she was uncomfortable.
He slowly kept his hand on the exposed portion of her back and started rubbing it gently. "Randhir! What r u doing do it properly."
"Yaa m doing it shut up n tell me where exactly is it itching?"
"All over my freaking back just rub it" she nearly screamed.
He closed his eyes to get a grip on his hormones and started scratching her back. After a few mins she was finally at peace.
"sanyukta can I ask u something?"
"Yaa meena ."
"Tchhhh shut up. Why did u tell ur di thatm a good...umm..g..good k..kiss..er?"
"That is because u are." She replied curtly.
"What? Can u stop being so blunt."
"Why r u getting hassled because I think ur a good kisser or because I told di"
"Both"
The door opened and sonika and pallavi along with some girls came in.
"Lets go sanyukta they are here."
"Hmm..." sanyu and randhir got up.
Sonika and pallavi were looking beautiful too specially pallavi but randhir didnt care. As they were walking outside the room sanyu wound her hand around Randhir's arm and he looked up at her surprised.
"Smile...if these ppl can rake me down even my best friend can."