A DIFFERENT VALENTINE <3

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL ♡♡♥♥

Randhir and sanyukta went home after sometime.Sanyukta immediately retired to the couch, it was 10:30.Despite of being extremely tired himself randhir made milk for her and handed her the glass.

"Thanks yaar how sweet u remembered soooo cute..." she smiled happily seeing the glass.

"Its ok anyways my memory is very good.okay now move evn I want to sit."

He sat back relaxing after a tiring and eventful day when she suddenly screamed.

"What??" he looked horrified

"Baba its valentines day in 30 mins."

"Ohh yaa I forgot"

"Hunh what do u mean by forgot?? Dude u live with ur girlfriend how can u forget."

"Okay f9 now dont overreact evn u just remebered." He glared.

"Yaa but I dont live with my boyfriend na." She giggled.

"By the way whats his name?" He asked out of the blue.

"Ummm w..whose .nam...e?"

"Ur boyfriend. Now dont give me that 'm still single' crap comeon " he made a face."or wait let me guess umm rahul?"

"What the fuck!! How do u know see I told u ur edward or wait u checked my phone how dare u u know its bad manners did u see his pic or wait do u k ow his full name tell me what all do u know out with it..." he kept his palm on her petal like,plump lips.

Her widened eyes suddenly mellowed down at looked at him. He understold and moved his hand away.

"Umm I mean let me explain atleast tum jaisi filmy yashraj type chick ke hero ka name rahul hi hoga whats soo difficult in that."

"Ohhhhhhh dat ways haan sorry I dont know y I overreacted."

"Yaaa right hunh..."

"Ohh shit only 5 mins are left u fool call up ishika jaldiiii"

He dialled ishikas no whereas she used his landline to dial that rahuls no.

Sanyu's call was received the very next second. "Hello happy valentines day rahul I love u." And that was it she immediately cut the call with a sad smile.

Randhir was busy noticing her so much so that he didnt realise when his call was answered.

"Hello !! Hello baby" ishika was saying.

"Haan yaa happy valentines day baby"

"Awww how sweet ron happy valentines day ... acha I'll see u tom morning abhi di is calling me."

"Yaa bye."

Sanyu sad face turned quizzical

"Dude u ppl didnt even say I love u itna thanda valentines day acha wait tom na I will go out somewhere . Vickys sis ki party is in the evening till then u will have sometime alone with ish nice na."

"Haan no umm ur new here where will u go." He seemed to be worried for her.

"Areeey baba u dont worry I'll be fine."

"Hmm she didnt evn talk to me properly and btw y did u cut the call just like dat"

"Umm voh chodo sad nahi hote u do one thing take this." She handed him a cushion.

"Now imagine it to be ishika and say all ur true feeling do it it really works."

He tried a few times but he wasnt getting the hang of it.

"Ohh my god this is a fail." She sighed

"Lets do onething I hv a better idea for sometime I'll imagine u to be ishika and u imagine me to be rahul and say ur feelings like that we wont feel lonely." He said himself not knowing when those words slipped his mouth he was sure its his turn to be slapped.

"Ummm not a bad idea yaar ur smarter than me." She smiled thus surprising him again.

She got up and forwarded her hand.

"Okay so 10 mins haan then the timer will run out u have to say ur true feelings."

He held her delicate hand and got up.

They were looking into eachothers eyes when his hand made its way towards her waist nd pulled her close. A shiver ran down her spine and his heart too fluttered.

Her eyes became moist and she placed her palm on his cheek

"We love eachother soo much I know jo hua galat tha but tum mujhe iss vajah se... hum alag nahi hosakte 4 saal 4 saal se har valentines day tum mere haath ka jala hua cake khate the ab kya hua haan apni sanyu the idiot ko aisehi chod diya... I love u happy valentines day." His eyes were looking straight into hers,he was rubbing her bare skin to soothe her. Suddenly this dumb thing didnt matter anymore. He cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead for reasons unknown to him. "I love u and ill never leave u alone I promise even when to have a swollen belly, even when ur hair would have turned white and ur face full of wrinkles u will still be the prettiest for me." They were still looking at eachother when suddenly the timer started beeping thus breaking their trance.

"Umm see it works btw u have such sweet feelings for ish kal use bolna haan abhi goodnight m sleepy."

"Umm yaa goodnight." He decided not to ask her anything regarding rahul as she seemed hurt.

She turned back from the door and looked at him.

"Randhir!!"

"Yaa"

"Happy valentines day"

"Same to u" he smiled and went to sleep.