DADDY DEAREST

The nxt day rd went to office reluctantly and as it was time for the lunch break he couldn't wait to get back home to his princess. Suddenly there was alot of buzz in the office. Randhir came out of his cabin to see why there was soo much of noise and as soon as he opened the door, his eyes widened in shock. It was KISHORE AGGARWAL.
"There... that is mr randhir shekhawat sir" the assistant spoke trembling due to nervousness probably.
Mr Aggarwal along with his 6 bodyguards walked towards him while rd already started thinking about which hospital will be better to get himself admitted into.
Kishore forwarded his right hand for a handshake. "kishore Aggarwal"
Rd took his hand with slight nervousness. " randhir Singh Shekhawat...come in please"
They went inside his cabin and Randhir offered him his seat.
"No thank u young man I dont have alot of time lets make it quick."
"Would u like to have something tea,coffee,juice maybe..."
"Have a seat."
Randhir hated himself for getting intimidated.
"Well obviously u will not waste time in asking how do I know u why am I here right? Just incase u want to its about my daughter. When she called rahul,on valentine's we got all information about the number and the phone holder."
"Where is sanyukta?"
"She is f9 sir."
"Not the answer to my question. Where is sanyukta? Why is she with u? Do u know that she is my daughter."
"Yes sir m very well aware that sanyukta is your daughter and she is safe and sound at my place and happy even which she wasnt at your."
"Keep that tongue in hold young man"
"F9 I'll take u to her."
"Lets go then. U take ur car we'll follow."
"Sure"
He took his laptop and packed up his stuff. Deep down inside he was shit nervous if sanyu meets up with her dad then thats the end.
******
Soon enough they were standing at his door and he rung the bell reluctantly.
They could hear loud music from inside and randhir was confused himself.
He rang the bell again
"My daughter better be okay if this is ur rave party kind of stuff and u hv tied up my daughter or making her serve or something even more dangerous u'll be in the hospital before u know."
"Can u plz keep quiet for 2 mins sir..." rd made a face and rang the bell again.
This time he used his keys and unlpcked the door. His jaw dropped open seeing sanyukta standing on the table wearing his shirt and pant and a wierd hat and dancing to 'las ketchup' at the loudest volume possible. The tv was on but it was kept on mute and the same dance was going on there as well. Had they been alone, he would hae been turned on seeing her dancing in his clothes but they weren't alone daddy dearest was there too. Randhir turned to look at him he would have probably had a heart attack.Mr Aggarwals face was blank.
"Have u used my daughter to satisfy ur needs" he spoke coldly.
Oh! So the accusations start again.
Randhir walked over to her and switched off the music.
Sanyukta looked at him highly embarrased but she got the shock of her life when she saw her dad standing at the door.
"Papa" she gasped and almost jumped off the table. She ran to him and he engulfed her in a tight hug.
Randhir stood staring at them didnt they have issues like he not loving her like his daughter?? Didn't seem so.
"How are u my little angel"
"I am f9 papa how are u.?"
"Why is my baby crying if she is f9 did this guy do something to u?"
He pointed towards rd.
"Excuse me m not some monster persturing ur daughter mr Aggarwal stop accusing me."
"No papa he has taken care of me really well."
"Okay whatever it is u dont need to stay here anymore I will cancel rahuls wedding with pallo okay."
And there it was The End.