BACK TO BEING "THE BRAT"

It was a bright and sunny morning.Randhir slowly opened his eyes to welcome the bright sunshine and a beautiful morning. He started reminiscing the moments spent with sanyukta yesterday though he wouldnt deny that he had indeed missed ishika quite a bit.I mean he did love her didn't he? He quickly made some coffee for himself and was planning on how to make the day special for ish though he thoughts were time n again drifting to sanyu and rahul. Who was this mysterious guy and who was she?

He thought of waking her up as ishika was expected anytime soon. He made lemon tea for her and knocked on the door, when she didnt open after the successive knocks he slowly opened the door and went inside.She wasnt in the room and he could hear the sound of the shower.He kept the cup on the side table and was leaving the room when he noticed that her phone was on the bed and curiosity took over him. As luck favoured him the phone was not locked but he was still expecting some sort of wallpaper pic with that rahul guy. After thinking for a while he decided not to check her gallery,it was her personal space and he respected that no matter what. But his eventful day started as she came out of the washroom wiping her wet locks with a towel and her gaze shifted to the phone in his hand.Her confused expression turned ferocious and her eyes red.

"Umm I just came to wake u up and umm lemon tea" he tried to smile though her gaze was kind of intimidating.

"How dare u?"

"Sorry??"

"How dare u touch my phone haan who the hell do u think u are?? Flipping through my pics and my contacts ehm."

"Sanyukta I just I mean I didnt do anything yaa I thought of checking at first but later I decided otherwise."he spoke a bit irritated. How the hell was she talking to him in this tone.

"Listen mr randhir singh shekhawat let me tell u very clearly dont evade my personal space okay yes I did share a bit with u yesterday out of my emotional outburst shit!! But u clearly have no right nd yaa how dare u evn walk into my room like dat. Friends and all is okay but do not cross the line what u did yesterday even in the game do it once more and I break ur face.I was just trying to lighten up ur mood cause ishika told me to do so now rake that glass and get out." She spoke coldly not once changing her expression. She herself couldnt understand y she was getting soo irritated at him.

"U know what my first opinion about u was right ur nothing but a brat. And what friendship haan u dont deserve any1s friendship and specially not mine.its my fault that I thought u mist be feeling lonely as ish wakes u up every morning with this tea so I brought it for u." He spoke through gritted teeth,picked up the glass and was walking to the door when he turned back and looked at her.

"U know what though I dont know the reason but m pretty sure thats what ur boyfriend would have left u for ur disgusting behaviour. "

He banged the door shut and almost slammed the cup on the slab.

Who the hell is she to talk to him like that. Good he had spoken about her boyfriend and pained her. Thats what she deserved for showing pity on him bloody hell!!

The bell rang breaking his trance. He opned the door and it was ishika. She gave a faint smile to him whereas he hugged her.

"Happy valentines day ish I missed u alot."

"Same to u I missed u too." She hugged him back but something was amiss

"Umm where is sanyu."

"Enough yaar she is a pg and has been here only for a week I dont understand what this stupid bond is that u share with her sanyu sanyu sanyu!! Thats all I can hear. We are not her caretakers for gods sake. "

"Randhir!! Baby whats wrong y r u soo angry did something happen wait ill ask her only."

She knocked on the door as the door was locked.

"Sanyu sanyu baby open the door acha wish me v day then u lock urself up again. Tchhh open the door yaar what happened. Fine if u dont open een I wont move from her I'll sit out only." And with that she sat down outside the door leaving randhir perplexed.  Ishika was never like this okay even though they were together but still sooo much of bonding in a such a short time was not possible keeping ishika's nature in mind . She was selfish,rude , unapproachable and unfriendly but when it came to sanyukta it seemed as though everything had changed. To add to his bewilderment sanyukta even opened the door to let her in.

Great just great it seemed like he was actually living an ekta kapoor show just wow.