Chapter 69 : Date ♥

Start from the beginning

"Don't you dare leave!!"

It sounded like chaos over there.

He could hear a sigh and then the sounds of shoes running on crunchy snow.

"Meet me at the bus stop." He heard her saying then another scream then close.

Fukunaga was confused at what she was doing but he just got up and told his dad that he will be picking up a friend. His dad wished for his safety and he heads off.

Walking out the house, the wind suddenly blew a bit colder than before. He made sure he was wearing his coat and walked off to the bus stop.

He never really noticed how cold it was that day until a gust of wind swept against the back of his neck, making him shiver.

Crushing the snow with his feet, he liked the sound of crunching snow as he walks.

Something that Kenma told him after he told him the feelings he has for Himura. Kenma wasn't really helpful for advice outside of games in Taketora's opinion but Fukunaga listened anyways.

Taketora always thinks that he was trying to hit on her but it was rather the opposite, he felt being hit on by her. It was odd but to be honest, he sort of found it gullible and childish. He failed with flirting because he doesn't believe he could flirt unlike Kuroo or Yaku but he'd rather crack jokes to make her laugh which the others just let it be.

The fact that she's going to spend Christmas with him was weird. He giggled at the weird feeling, it reminded him of introducing somebody's girlfriend like in soap operas his sister watches.

He waved his arm to the other side of the road and at the girl with the umbrella and holding a box?

She spotted him and waved back. Walked safely to the other side and smiled.

"Welcome back, Nii-sa-" Dropping the magazine on the ground, she almost crashed into the table when she saw her brother bringing a girl inside their house. "WHA?!!"

"Megumi, what happened?!" In walk, Mr. Fukunaga, leaving the food unattended. When he saw his daughter with her jaw dropped, he followed her eyes and saw his son with a girl next to him at the front door.

He passed out.

"Let me get this straight..." He sat the both of them down on the dining table, it was like an interrogation room. "You two are just friends?" Both of them nodded.

Himura noticed how he looks identical to Fukunaga and maybe he just looks like the younger version only with small pupils. His sister also was similar to him. But unlike Fukunaga, they all talk frequently.

"What's your name, miss?" He asked.

Himura hesitantly said, "Himura...Sara..."

Quickly, they were off the hook. Himura was fairly confused at what was happening. She never realize meeting a friend's family would be this intense, especially Fukunaga's.

"Megumi, introduce yourself to Himura-chan!"

~~~~~~

"Yakkun..."

Makoto couldn't believe it, he was still at the playground. Sulking.

She already talk to him about spending time there but Yaku didn't seem to bother with doing so.

Being in a relationship wasn't as easy as Yaku thought. He didn't realize it would be hard to make up with her. Although being short-tempered as they are, they still care for each other.

He sighed, a lot of confusion surrounded their current state.

"Kuze's waiting, y'know." She sat down on a swing next to him while looking up to the sky as the snow fell upon them. "You only have to deal with her creepy family this time, so suck it up." Yaku still wasn't agreeing. "She told you to be there at seven, right? It's already six."