Because I find those tribe's mens pitiful, they where killed by the said ambition. That ambition that killed thousands of innocent lives. I just couldn't bear and watch that happen.

And if possible, I wanna stop the war. So that, innocent people would not gonna be killed in the war.

So the most important thing right now is to get stronger. Since that's this world most important thing when it comes to protecting someone. And it is also for me to initiate my future plans.

In truth, spirit hall is not really that bad. They give ordinary people(commoner) a chance to become a spirit master. And when they announced their empire, which is the spirit empire. They also decreed an equality of all people. (Like nobles, genders, commoners, and spirit masters) As long as they have the ability they can get rich by it. That's their signature rule in their empire, the 'Ability of a person'.

But ambition is ambition we can't change that fact. So what I'm going to do in the future is for them to choose a different path if it is possible.

(*I think that it feels like the same right?, but what little Renna spoke in the paragraph above is for the spirit hall not to involve innocent people's lives.)

And I felt that man who was named Tang San has a really tragedy life. A mother who sacrificed herself to his father, a lover who sacrificed herself to himself, the lover's friends sacrificed themselves to him. It's as if all his life was full of sacrifices of someone else.

So I also feels his desperation and thirst for revenge. When I read the book, I also couldn't list how many people who helped him ends up sacrificing themselves to him. And it was all because of the spirit hall.

They both really doesn't have a real villain. And I even felt that if The Goddess Of Angel's inheritor's father didn't do those things, and also hunt a spirit beast that has a human intelligence in it. All Tang San's family, friends or the people around him may have a peaceful life.

They don't thirst for revenge like what happened in the book.

If spirit hall thirst for more power and influence, they should do it in a righteous way. But I could only feel my disappointment in every route they taked. They kill spirit beast with human intelligence for the sake of their ambition, they eliminate people who they deemed a threat to them, well I think it was the same for those tribes but not the people who they deemed good. And also they kill people for the sake of ambition.

I could only sigh for the disappointment I've felt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I suddenly remembered him, that guy was also an ambitious type. But he wouldn't retort to tricks, since he deemed it as an humiliation. He couldn't announce his victory with pride when he retorts to tricks when fighting somone. But his also the cruel type, he has the balance of a good and a bad man.

'Am I just missing him so much here?'

.

'Is he with somone else right now?'

.

'I really liked that guy.'

.

"Did he live well without me? I do hope so."

.

'Am I the only one who was missing him?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Perhaps, we are not really that destined for each other.

-------------------------------

"My wife, Why left me here?"