25. After School

Comincia dall'inizio

Few minutes later, they finally reached school. They both got off the bike. Aerin took off the helmet and was surprised to see her bun still in place. She looked at the side mirror, adjusting a little. Jake, who was just watching her, chuckled.

"You look..really good in a bun," he said. Aerin grinned and they started walking in the hallway. 

Jake was walking behind her so he could see the whole view of guys staring at Aerin. Just like he thought, they were staring at her neck. 

He looked at Aerin who was walking like a clueless kid. As they got closer to Aerin's class, Jake grabbed her bun and gently pulled her towards him.

"OW?" she yelled at him. Jake brought his face closer to her, their cheeks side by side.

"Never tie like this in school..unless you're with me." he gently unties her bun, slipping her hairband to his wrist.

"Tie it back when we have our date, okay?" he turned to her, letting her hair fall to her shoulders.

"See you later, like i said, late and you have to pay for dinner" he smiled. He gently pushed her into her class and walked to his class.

School hours went by and Aerin got excited for the 'date'. She couldn't stop shaking her legs in nervousness.

"Would you stop that?" Jaehyun slammed his pen and glared at her.

"Well sorry? I'm just nervous" she started biting her thumb.

"Whatever for?" he sighed.

"I have a date. Well not date. Well he said it's a date but i guess hang out? I mean, it could be a date so probably a date" she muttered nervously.

"Date? With who? Jake?" his eyes lit up. Aerin nodded.

"Well that's exciting. Good luck my friend" he chuckled and smiled.

"That helps a lot. Thanks!" she rolled her eyes, smiling.

Last period came and Aerin was getting ready to dash out. There's no way in hell will she pay for dinner. She waited anxiously for the bell.

RING RING

They class stood up and bowed. 

"Bye have fu-" Jaehyun was about to finish his sentence when she cut him off. 

"Oh, bye! See you tomorrow" 

Aerin grabbed her bag and dashed out of the classroom. She ran through the hallways, dodging people. As she ran, she also heard footsteps running behind her. She looked behind and saw Jake smirking, running towards her.

"Nooo!" She yelled as she ran faster.

"Aerin shii, don't run away from me~" Jake purposely provoked her. Aerin chuckled but got surprised when she saw Jake running past her.

"What the hell?" she laughed when she saw him running down the stairs. She followed, running down the stairs.

"Jake! Slow down, Give me a chance!" she yelled. Jake looked at her and shook his head.

"Nope, i'm not paying for dinner" he said, still running down the stairs. Their class was on the 5th level so it might take a while.

Aerin saw the ground and smiled.

'It's my chance to overtake him!' she quickens her legs.

"Jake, wait up! Jake- AHH" she missed a step and her life flashed before her eyes.

Jake, who heard her scream, quickly turned around and opened his arms when he noticed her falling.

Aerin was ready to hit her head but instead, she felt a warm embrace. She opened her eyes and saw Jake looking equally surprised.