Where are you taking these humans?

The wind. The moon. The stars. All of these were admired by the demon who stood on the top of the moving train, fixated on the sky. This demon was Y/N, and they were on top of the Mugen Train.

"What a fine night. . . I hope the humans appreciate where I'm taking them." You murmured as you held up your hands.

"Blood Demon Art. . .  Light Replica. . . ." You said as golden threads came out of your hands. The threads connected to the train tracks as they copied the train tracks, before dancing past Y/N and making a golden train track leading into the sky. The Mugen Train started to drift slowly off of the real train tracks and onto the golden ones as you kept making the train tracks as they led to the special place, past the mountains.

You didn't have to worry about the passengers panicking, since they were all asleep. And you didn't have to worry about any demons, too, because you had searched the train and there were no demons. You hummed a melody as the train kept moving towards the mountains as your golden threads emitted embers of light, which flowed like water.

Wait. . .Whys the train not on the tracks? WHERE IS THE TRAIN GOING?  

He got up and looked around, seeing through the windows that the train was in the sky.

Enmu immediately panicked. Was the train crashing? He walked past the sleeping passengers and went outside, and saw golden train tracks leading the train towards the mountains. He climbed up onto the roof off the train and walked towards the figure that stood at the head of the train. He looked down, and saw them producing the golden threads from their fingers, and he looked to his left, and his eyes were shocked. The train passed the mountains, revealing a glowing, bustling, city as the train made its way towards it. Enmu looked closer, and he saw what looked like golden dragons hovering over the city, almost protecting it.

As the train slowed down and onto more golden train tracks, which were on the ground, Enmu quickly hid himself as he watched the train stop at the lit-up train station and the passengers slowly wake up.

He looked up, and saw Y/N make a golden staircase with the threads as they flew over to a giant podium, where the passengers looked up in awe.

"Greetings, Passengers! you may be wondering why you're not at a normal train station. You all have been invited to live at my city! You will not lack food, water, nor shelter, as everyone is welcome here, with homing for everyone!" They announced on top of the podium as Enmu kept watching.

All the passengers looked around at each other, and then looked at the entrance past the podium, where people were walking around with stands, with lights hanging everywhere and the sound music that beckoned them.

"B-but what about the demons?! ARE WE SAFE HERE?" Someone called out.

They chuckled. "My fellow people! we are protected by the Kogane No Doragons! They friendly and gentle spirits protect the city, and scare off demons! There's one right there!" Y/N said as a giant golden dragon crawled over the city walls and hovered over the person on the podium.

"As for the people who don't wish to stay here. . . You can always leave back on the train!" They said as they pointed towards the Mugen train. "It's your choice! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a town to run!"

The person hopped down on the podium and walked to the entrance as some people followed them. The passengers were talking, and one by one, half of them walked towards the entrance, while the other half walked back onto the Mugen train.

Enmu stared at the city in disbelief. Had Master Muzan not known any of this?! He bared his teeth as the train started up again. As soon as the passengers got back on the train, the spell from Enmu activated again as the passengers fell asleep.

As the gates shut to the city, out walked the person who had made the golden threads, who hovered to the top of the roof of the train again, and begun making the golden train tracks back to the normal world.

♪ ♪ ♪

"MASTER MUZAN!" Enmu called out.

No answer.

Enmu heard a tin! before he was teleported to a small room.

In front of him Muzan, was reading a book.

"Why are you reporting to me when you haven't killed the Hashira and the kid yet?" Muzan's venomous voice said.

"Master Muzan. . . I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have stumbled upon a demon that may be more powerful than all of the lower Kizuki, including me." Enmu murmured as he rested his forehead to the ground, bowing to the demon.

"Oh? and what does that mean? I don't believe it for one second. I would have known if they were powerful enough." He growled.

"But here's the thing, Master Muzan. . . They have a secret village full of people, and the demon doesn't kill them! and their blood demon art. . .It's incredible. . ." Enmu stated, as Muzan gave him a hard stare.

". . ."

"Hm. . .If this is true and not a fable, then I will send you and Akaza to investigate This. . .This. . .Y/N. . ." Muzan said.

♪ ♪ ♪

Y/N stopped the train as the passengers slowly awoke. She got down from the roof of the train and made her golden threads disappear. And there was no sign of any deaths. . .Perfect.

Y/N walked into the forest and use her golden threads to balance on, sticking the end of the thread towards the city wall as she walked, and hummed.

When they got to their city, the city lights were turned off, and the only light sources that emitted were from the golden Chinese dragons, who rested themselves on the walls of the city, scouting out for any possible demons.

"Good to see you, my children." Y/N greeted the dragons as they nodded back to her.

Y/N went into the city square, and emitted her golden threads as they copied syringes and were sent to different houses to extract blood from some of their guests, before healing them with herbs.

Once she collected enough blood, Y/N went to her house, which was the tallest house of them all, having a full view of the moon. They drank the blood and admired the moon as they awaited for something interesting to happen.