13. 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒈𝒐

Start from the beginning

-I could get angry with my father or with my fiancé... I don't think something bad would happen if I did that. - She says smiling innocently

Edward smiles while shaking his head while approaching her. He places a small kiss on her forehead, making the blonde girl smile.

-You and Snow aren't do different after all. - He whispers, making her smile

-Did she say something else? - He thinks for a moment if he should tell her or not.

-You're not completely immortal, Juliette. - She frowns confused - You're half vampire, half human. We thought it was completely impossible until Snow said that your mother wasn't human. - She feels how her breath starts lacking after hearing about her mother - She said you need to know the truth about your mother's death.

-T-The truth? - She starts walking backwards, letting go from his grip.

-Juliette. - Edward starts walking towards her after realising how her hands start letting out a cold, white smoke.

-What else did she say? - Juliette asks staring at him

-Juliette.

-What else did she say?! - She screams desperately

-That we have to protect you from your father and your fiancé. She said that they hurt so so hard during your, that we can't let them hurt you again. - Juliette starts shaking her head quickly.

-The truth about my mother's death?! My mother died in an accident! I watched how she died! I buried her! I took flowers to her grave every week! - Edward looks through the huge window in the library, realising that the sky starts turning dark.

-Juliette, you need to calm down. - He says looking back at the newborn who finds herself anything but calm

-I watched my mother die! - She screams before looking at him who starts freezing bit by bit

-J-Juliette... - He says with difficulty by feeling how he's losing the ability to move

-Edward? What's...? - Eleazar doesn't finish his question after seeing how Edward starts freezing bit by bit while Juliette stares at him.

-Juliette! - Kate screams approaching her

Before Kate could touch her, Juliette moves her hands, sending Kate away. Juliette gets distracted by looking at her, letting Edward defrost slowly.

-Don't get near her. - Kate orders, trying to touch Juliette to use her gift on her

-Kate! - Edward screams, trying to stop her

Before she could touch Juliette, Edward approcahes the newborn to take her waist and make her turn around to be in front of him. She immediately places her hands on his chest to freeze him.

-Edward! - Carmen screams with the intention of approaching them but Alice stops her after seeing her brother's decision

Juliette glares at Edward until he presses his lips on hers. She lets go by Edward's lips, closing her eyes slowly. Her hands stop freezing his chest while the sky gets clear, calming the other vampires. Juliette places her hands on Edward's neck.

-I think it's time for us to leave. - Alice says smiling

Emmett pouts dissapointed by not seeing any clues of another fight. Everyone exits the library, leaving Edward and Juliette alone who find themselves very busy kissing each other.

 Everyone exits the library, leaving Edward and Juliette alone who find themselves very busy kissing each other

I don't know if I described this chapter very well but I did my best to translate it.

Today I didn't do anything entertaining. I just went to the Harry Potter store but didn't buy anything.

I only have three days left in New York before returning to my beautiful country Peru.

Next chapter will be very funny to read and I'll just tell you that it's about Bella so you'll laugh a lot by how stupid she is.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory