"Mhm," Louis hums, clearly uninterested as Niall awkwardly taps his fingers against the mahogany wood table. The silence is deafening, as both Sarah and I exchange an uneasy glance.

"Louis

"Louis..." Sarah scolds, as gently as possible and he finally sighs, adjusting himself in his seat to relax.

"What?" He says, his accent is thick and he is clearly irritated.

"We're here to meet... Elio," Sarah smiles at him, and Elio smiles back. "You've been awfully silent, it's no way to treat someone." She scolds him like a mother and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine," he crosses his arms. "What exactly do you want from Daisy? To have a friend you could fuck every now and then? Have someone available to you in the city?" He says, making me choke on my drink.

"Lou!" Sarah and I say at the same time. "Stop it," I glare at him, Elio laughing nervously at his intense behaviour.

"Definitely not, Daisy's too special to just fuck around with." He says simply. Calm and collected.

Oh god.

"Too special? Oh yeah, makes sense. That's why Niall found you in her house hours after you'd just met her spending the night?" He says, his forwardness making my skin burn.

"Louis, please stop." I say uncomfortably and he drops it, seeing my hurt expression.

"Fine, what do you do for a living then, Elio?" He asks another question.

"As of now I'm a student, in my last year and I work part time at a record shop on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's somewhere closer to Long Island, but it's pretty good." He says.

I stare at him, trying to contain the semi-shocked expression I had. I didn't know he worked part-time.

"Okay, do you have plans after you graduate?" He asks again, not leaving Niall or Sarah any room to speak.

"Planning on taking up Music Theory at Penn State, that is if I get accepted. I have other options, but that's where I'm leaning towards the most." He says, his eyes lighting up as he explains, dimples popping out and I smile at him.

"Penn State, that's a three hour drive," Louis states, making Elio nod.

"Last question," He says, and I know that tone all too well. This was not going to go well.

"Go ahead," Elio says, his demeanour never shifting as he maintains his calm and enthusiastic state.

"What the fuck are you doing with a sixteen year old?" He asks, making my jaw drop.

"Louis!" I say.

"What? He's going off to college in a year, making him around seventeen? Almost eighteen? What the fuck are you doing hanging around a sixteen year old, a junior?" He says.