"How overconfident can you get? I'll crush you!!" The same guy from the day before yelled in the crowd. Bakugo walked down as he let Elena finally speak.

"Quiet! Elena Yuuji is to speak!" Midnight said. As everyone quieted down, Elena took a glance at Midnight and nodded as a thanks.

"Speaking from my heart!" Elena began, looking at everyone, smiling with a really bright smile. "Prepare for the loss. Because I'll be the one at the top." She said as people began yelling at her. Elena knew she had scolded Bakugo for saying almost the same thing, but it was mainly because she was going to say the similar thing.

"Can't blame me and Bakugo for wanting to win. If you're complaining it only means you'll doubt yourself. Go full out or go home." Elena spoke, glaring down at all the students, making them shut up. Her menacing aura was enough to make everyone silent. Suddenly some people spoke.

"She's right..."

"We should all climb to the top."

"They're still over-proud bastards though!"

"Class 1-A huh? Thinking you're so high and mighty?! How about I show you?!" Someone in the crowd yelled as Elena made her way down the stage. "I'd like to see you try." Elena muttered, loud enough for some to hear, including the blonde boy beside her.

However the blonde wasn't frowning, he was smirking. Knowing that he'd most likely be facing her in the end of the Festival.

"Now! Let's get started right away!" Midnight said. "The first game is what you call a qualifier. Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here's the fateful first game!" Midnight announced as she whipped her whip up.

As a big board appeared, it began rolling out a game. It looked like a spinning wheel, but once it stopped, it showed what Elena would've never thought. However she smirked evilly.

"Obstacle race!!" Midnight ended up saying. "All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium—about four kilometers!" She explained.

"Our school's selling point is freedom!" She began. Elena watched as Midnight licked her lips seductively. Elena however felt a weird feeling from the female. "As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!" She finished.

"Now! Everyone take your places!"

As Elena stood in the crowd of the people in front of the start. She noticed how small the tunnel was. She immediately connected it to be the first obstacle. It would be almost impossible to get through. So Elena decided to start with levitating her way through and teleporting through a couple of them. However if she used her teleportation too much, it would drain her out. And she didn't want that in the first race.

Elena could feel the tension in the air as the countdown started. Once it hit zero and Midnight told them to start.

Elena immediately levitated over the crowd, going ahead of them all. She watched the tunnel soon turn into ice as out came a dual haired boy. However behind him came some of her own classmates.

Elena flew forward, with Todoroki right behind her.

"Naive, Todoroki!" She could hear Momo yell. "I won't let you both get away so easily! You psycho and half-n'-half bastard!!" Bakugo yelled as he fired explosions towards them.

Elena watched multiple people come out of the tunnel, however one in particular stood out. Her best friend. She watched as three people carried him above their shoulders. She guessed they were brainwashed already.

She smirked as Shinso noticed her. He winked softly before turning his attention back to his opponents. "More people outside of Class 1-A were able to dodge that than I expected.." Todoroki said, Elena actually able to hear him now.

"You're not as strong as you think you are!" Elena yelled before charging forward. Elena watched as Mineta bounced of the purple balls on the ground, trying to charge at Todoroki. But before he could react, he was attacked by a big metal piece.

"Serves him ri-" Elena began. She was stopped by the sound of rumbling. She looked ahead, only to see at least ten Faux Villains from the Entrance Exam standing before her.

She sighed as she used her telekinesis to smash one of them into the ground, right where the other people were running.

She smirked. Because she knew that Bakugo and her classmates would get through it.

As she teleported behind the villain, she continued levitating through the course. "Obstacles have appeared unexpectedly! And it seems that Elena Yuuji went through them without a single problem. However seeing as she took one down at the entrance exam, it wouldn't be a match for her!" Mic yelled. Elena smirked evilly, but before she could react she heard rumbling behind her. She watched most of the big robots fall exactly on top of a lot of people, covered in ice.

She halted in her tracks as she was slightly worried for some of her classmates. But she soon realized that Todoroki got ahead. "And Shoto Todoroki gets in first place so far! Elena Yuuji seems to have stopped!" Mic said.

She looked for any sign of reactions but relaxed once she saw her classmates make it through. She smirked before continuing her levitation. She levitated just above Todoroki as she saw the next obstacle in sight.

"Game on. Todoroki." Elena yelled.

____________
Words: 1579

I hope you liked this chapter!

Ciao!