"We'd love a tour." Jay's parents cheered. Jay sighed before giving his parents a tour of the ship. We eventually reached the bridge.

"And this is the bridge. This extends into a periscope. This tells us what's going on in Ninjago. And this......if a Serpentine's not giving us the answers we want, and we're up late at night-"

"A neuro apparatus to read their minds?" Jay's mother interrupted him.

"An audio appliance to make them talk?" Jay's dad guessed.

"No, a cappuccino machine." Jay said.

"Ha-ha. Amazing, son. We're so proud of you." Jay's dad complimented.

"Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole suggests.

"Ha-ha. It's not ready yet." Jay shot down.

"Oh, what's the button?" Jay's mother asked.

"He's working on a special defense system." Zane explained.

"Something every ninja headquarters needs." Kai added.

"Oh, really? What does it do? Can I help?" Jay's dad asked trying to inspect the button.

"No, it's okay. I don't need your help, dad. Let's just leave it alone." Jay said before looking at his wrist like a watch was there. "Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark? I told you, there's dangerous Serpentine out there."

"Uh, I suppose we could get back." Jay's dad said sadly.

"Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time." Cole said.

"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time I caught him kissing his pillow." Jay's mom said.

"Ugh. Snakes, Ma, snakes."

"Okay. We're going, we're going." Jay's mom said before we followed her to her and her husband's car. "So you promise to come to the junkyard and visit?"

"Yes. I promise. But only if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark. Uh, your headlights are working, right?" Jay fretted. Jay's dad turned on the headlights, blinding us.

"Heh. Like them? I used a little extra juice." Jay's dad said before turning off the headlights and starting to drive away. "Yep. Bye son. I couldn't be more proud."

"And bring Nya with you, will you? I can see why you like her." Jay's mom said.

"Mom!" Jay complained.

"Now that they have left, perhaps Jay can teach us the art of kissing pillows." Sensei snorted causing the others to laugh and for Jay to groan. I then smacked Jay on the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jay whined while rubbing the sore spot.

"You were rude to your parents. They're just worried about you." I scoffed at him before turning and walking below deck and into my room.

~~~~~~~~~
We were all gathered in the main room while Jay worked on the button. The guys had planned to try and get Jay to go visit his parents. Kai and Zane walked passed Jay, who was working on the button, carrying junk.

"Sure got a lot of junk piling up. If only there was a place we could get rid of it." Kai said.

"If you don't mind, I'm trying to focus." Jay said grumpily.

"Hi, mom and dad, of course I'd love to visit. What kind of son would I be if I didn't want to?" Cole said to a phone like he was talking to someone.

"Ha-ha-ha. I know what you're trying to do. Okay, look. I might have promised to visit my parents. But there's a lot of stuff on my plate." Jay said before Nya walked in. "Heh-heh. Hi, Nya."