.:Dreams:.

Erik's POV

The bright rays of sunshine peek through the half-opened curtains and tickle on my skin, causing me to yawn briefly and slowly wake up. My stomach is pressed to her back, refusing to let any space between the two of us.

I bury my face into the crook of her neck as I tighten my arms around her slim body, placing a gentle kiss to her temple. Rowan giggles softly as her hands move to mine to intertwine them, resting them on her stomach.

"Morning Erik"

She turns around to peck my lips quickly but I bring my hands up to her face, cupping it to make the kiss last longer.

"Guten Morgen Prinzessin"

A soft shade of red creeps into her cheeks and a shy smile plays on her lips as Rowan shakes her head briefly.

"Erik, you have a bad morning breath, have I ever told you that?"

I grin before I begin to kiss her all over her face, causing her to squeal in protest. After pecking her lips, I rest my forehead against hers and stare into her beautiful, twinkling eyes.

"No Liebes, you do just every morning after we have woken up"

Rowan groans in frustration and crinkles her nose adorably as I leave another kiss on it, wrapping my arms around her perfect-shaped body again.

"I will go and make breakfast, alright?"

"I would prefer eating in bed Sonnenschein"

Rowan seems to be quite confused as she knits her eyesbrows together, eyeing me suspicious.

"You hate eating in bed, especially when crumpels are everywhere"

"I didn't mean that kind of eating, you get what I think of?"

A grin plasters my face as Rowan inhales sharply and slaps my chest playfully.

"Erik you pervert!" she whines before freeing herself from my grip and reaching for her underwear on the carpetened floor.

"Come on Rowan, just this one time Liebes" I pout and run my hand down her bare back, causing her to shiver lightly.

"Maybe later, yeah?"

She puts on her lacy underwear and swings her legs over the edge of the bed before standing up and exposing her perfect curves fully. The smirk on her face makes her look even more attractive to me right now as I watch her opening my wardrobe.

"Is that a promise Rowan Müller?"

"It is Erik Durm"

She pulls out a white stainless German jersey with my name on it before tying her hair up to a messy bun.

"I am sorry Prinzessin but now you are simply to perfect to me, this can't wait no more"

I make my way out of the bed and over to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind and kissing her neck softly.

"Alright Durm, you convinced me" Rowan breathes out shakily as I nibble on her skin.

"You are perfect" I whisper into her ear as my hands move up and down her sides.

"And I love you"

The words coming out of her mouth irretate me for a matter of seconds, we haven't ever told each other that we love the other in a long time.

"I love you too"

I lift Rowan up as I show her the bright smile on my face before pressing a passionate kiss against her full lips. She pulls away after a while, gasping for air as our eyes are locked again.

"But first you have to wake up Erik"

"What do you mean Liebes?" I ask confused, wettening my lips with my tongue briefly.

"Wake up Durm"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP CHUBBY CHEEKS"

The words are followed by a light slap against my right cheek, making the image of Rowan faint. I open my eyes slowly but shriek as a sweaty Mats appears in my sight unlike my expectations.

"Mats, what the-"

"If the coach notices that you have slept at the stands he's going to murder you!" my teammate whisper-shouts, shaking my shoulder as I don't make any attempts of leaving my comfortable postion.

"You have been drooling all over the bench by the way, it's disgusting Erik"

I knit my eyebrows in confusion as I lift myself up and wipe the almost dried drool from the corners of my mouth.

It had only been one of those wonderful dreams I tend to have since I've last seen her two years ago.

---

I know it's kind of short but I didn't want to bring to much plot in it, just a bit of how Erik feels.

#RORIKFEELS YAYYY

Dedicated to Alanna of course, let's fangirl together love! <3