Dagobah system, Han and Leia kiss

Start from the beginning

I take a bite I said "Well when the Jedi Order got destroyed the remaining Jedi had to go hiding, Luke" Luke nods as R2 and R3 both beep nodding Luke looks around and I had a feeling I place my dinner down Luke said "This place gives me the creeps, Axel" Looking around I said "I agree on that" I slowly reach for my blaster.

Luke takes a bite of his dinner he said "Still..." He reach and picks up a couple of items "...there's something familiar about this place" R2 and R3 both beep "I don't know" I look around I said "We feel like-" Suddenly a Voice ask "Feel like what" Luke and I turn aiming our blaster and pistol to see Yoda who cover himself.

R2 and R3 beep Luke said "Like we're being watch" I smile to see Yoda who said "Away put your weapon" He covers his face and I lower my blaster "I mean you no harm" He looks at us "I am wondering..." He tilt his head "...why are you both here" I look at Luke I said "Lower your pistol Luke, he won't harm us" Luke glance to me then back to Yoda.

Slowly he lower his pistol Luke said "We're looking for someone" Yoda move his head from his arm he ask "Looking" He leans a bit "Found someone you both have, I would say, hmmm" He laughs more, and Luke said "Right" I chuckle as Luke staring and Yoda said "Help you can I" He nods "Yes, mmmm" Luke turns putting his pistol away.

Luke said "I don't think so" He looks back to Yoda who tilt his head "We're looking for a great warrior" Yoda said "Ahh" He use his cane to climb down "A great warrior" He walks forward "Ha ha ha" Yoda walks pass me "Wars not make one great" He looks around a bit.

I eat more of my dinner and stood with Luke watching Yoda walk over to Luke's dinner he grabs it Luke said "Put that down" But Yoda takes a bite "Hey" Luke went over "That's my dinner" He grabs it and his metal box while Yoda spits it out as R2 and R3 beeping I close my box Yoda turns ask "How you get so big eating food of this kind"?

Yoda starts to climb I glance to Luke who said "Listen, friend, we didn't mean to land in that puddle" He put his box down and smell his dinner "And if we can get my ship out, we would" He threw it away "But we can't, so why don't you-" I saw Yoda messing with something I call "Luke" I point at Yoda who said "Aw, cannot get your ship out" He looks inside the box "Hee hee hee".

Luke gets up he said "Hey, get out of there" He walks over Yoda holds an item he said "Ah", But Luke grabs the item "No" Luke examines it "Ooh" R2 and R3 both beeping as I kneel behind Yoda as Luke said "Hey, you could have broken this" Yoda threw an item out I caught it and caught another one seeing Luke sighs "Don't do that" I said "Luke, just relax he's not causing trouble".

But Luke said "He's making a mess" I caught another item and put it down I said "And I'm catching the mess" Catching another item from Yoda who said "Oh" He comes out holding a small lamp chuckling I smile at him while R2 and R3 both beeping and Luke groaning he turns as Yoda climbs down holding the small torch chuckling.

Luke notice walks over "Hey, give me that" But Yoda moves it away he said "Mine, or I will not help you not" I got up after putting the last item down Luke said "We don't want your help" I stare at him "I want my lamp back" He motion everywhere "I'm gonna need it to get out of this slimy mudhole" I just said "Luke" He tries to get the lamp, but Yoda moves he ask "Mudhole"?

I notice R2 open his compartment to reveal a claw "Slimy" Yoda notices I cross my arms "My home this is-" R2 grabs the lamp attempt to pull it back but Yoda notice "Wha-mmm" He tries to pull it back and I start to laugh Luke said "R2, let him have it" R3 beeping I said "He can have it" Yoda grab his staff and starts to hit R2 with it.

Yoda said "Mine, mine, mine, mine" He keeps hitting R2 with his cane until Luke said "R2" R2 let's go and Yoda watch the claw goes back then he use his cane to close the compartment giggling R2 moves a bit I pat R3 head "Now, will you move along, little fellow" Luke walks pass "We've got a lot of work to do" But Yoda said "No" He walks "No, no".

He lower his head moving forward I make some room "Stay and help you I will..." He looks up at us "...find your friend" I see Luke had enough he said "We're not looking for a friend" He shake his head "We're looking for a Jedi master" I look to Yoda who said "Oh" His ears spread "Jedi master" He points "Yoda" He move his arm "You seek Yoda" Luke kneels ask "You know him"?

Yoda said "Mmmm" He leans "Take you two to him I will" He laughs "Yes, yes, but now we must eat" He turns "Come" He walks over to me and hit my leg I kneel, and he climbs on top of my shoulder "Good food" I stood up I said "Best to get some food in our stomachs" I look at Yoda "Which way" Yoda points using his cane.

I walk in the direction Yoda said "Come" We walk forward but I stop to see Luke watching us Yoda motion "Come, come" I call "The faster we get something to eat the faster we find Yoda" Yoda chuckles and I turn walking in the direction "How long do you want me stop pretending Yoda" I Kneel going under a branch Yoda said "When time it is" I nod and continue walking.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Fixer, Han, Chewie Leia and C-3PO are working on the Falcon in different areas Fixer is by a wall working on the connections, and C-3PO went by some controls he flip a few switches C-3PO ask "Oh, where is R2 or R3 when I need them" Han walks over to Fixer he ask "How's it coming" Fixer stops he said "Got most of them connected but need more time" Han nods.

He turns and walks passing Leia who is using a torch and Han kneels C-3PO said "Sir, I don't know where your ship learned to communicate, but it has the most peculiar dialect" Han glance over to C-3PO "I believe, sir, it says that the power coupling on the negative axis has been polarized" Han gets up holding a punch of cables and walks over to C-3PO "I'm afraid you'll have to replace it".

Han looks at the controls then back to C-3PO he said "Well, of course I'll have to replace it" He walks pass holding the cables up "Here" Above him Chewie grabs the cables "And Chewie..." Chewie grunts looking back down Han looks to C-3PO and back "...I think we'd better replace the negative power coupling get Fixer to help you once he's done with the connections" Chewie nods and Han turns walking, C-3PO looks at him then towards Chewie.

Leia is finishing using the torch she puts it down she pulls the cable off and hangs the goggles she close a panel flipping both small levers then grab a huge switch and tries to move it but got stuck when it reach upright Han enters noticing her struggling, he reach around to help Leia notice and shoves him back "Hey, Your Worship, I'm only trying to help" Leia continue to move the switch.

Leia ask "Would you please stop calling me that" Han said "Sure, Leia" Leia stops sighs she said "You make it so difficult sometimes" She shakes her head Han said "I do" He nods "I really do" Leia tries again to push the switch but sighs "You could be a little nicer, though" Leia tries again "Come on, admit it" Han turns his head "Sometimes you think I'm all right" Leia moves the switch upright.

She sighs letting go checking her hand she turns Leia said "Occasionally..." She nods "...maybe..." She looks at her hand then suddenly Han grabs it gently making Leia look at him "...when you aren't acting like a scoundrel" Han ask "Scoundrel" He leans against the wall eyebrows raised "Scoundrel" Leia nods making Han smiles.

He nods "I like the sound of that" He rubs Leia's hand gently she notice Leia said "Stop that" Han confuse ask "Stop what" Leia just said "Stop that" She motion her hands "My hands are dirty" But Han said "My hands are dirty, too" He shake his head "What are you afraid of" Leia ask "Afraid" Han leans he said "You're trembling" He stares at her.

Leia shakes her head she said "I'm not trembling" Staring at Han who said "You like me because I'm a scoundrel" He leans close to Leia who shakes her head again "There aren't enough scoundrels in your life" Leia said "I happen to like nice men" Han nods he said "I'm a nice man" But Leia said "No, you're not" Han leans close "You're-" Suddenly they both kiss closing eyes.

Suddenly C-3PO said "Sir, sir" He runs over and taps Han's shoulder "I've isolated the reverse power flux coupling" Han and Leia broke their kiss and Han turns to C-3PO annoyed Han said "Thank you" He holds the wall he leans "Thank you very much" Leia slowly moves away as C-3PO said "Oh, you're perfectly welcome, sir" Han looks to where Leia went.