Dagobah system, Han and Leia kiss

Zacznij od początku

3rd POV

Meanwhile two Stardestroyers and the Super Stardestroyer are moving forward inside the doors open to reveal Piett who steps inside the doors close and walks around the chamber, but Piett slowly stops to see Vader's helmet lowering down covering his head and connects with a hiss the chair slowly turns and Piett stands straight Vader ask "Yes, Admiral"?

Piett said "Our ships have sighted the Millennium Falcon, lord, but it has entered an asteroid field, and we cannot risk-" But Vader said "Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral" Piett stares at Vader who breathes "I want that ship, not excuses" Piett bows his head he said "Yes, lord" Slowly the meditation chamber closed.

Meanwhile with the Millennium Falcon deep in the cave Chewie, Fixer, Leia and C-3PO are in the cockpit the door opens to reveal Han who enters he said "I'm gonna shut down everything but the emergency power systems" He begins to do that as C-3PO ask "Sir, I'm almost afraid to ask, but does that include hutting me down, too" The lights shut down leaving the system on.

Han said "No" He shake his head "I need you to talk to the Falcon" He leans up looking to the side "Find out what's wrong with the hyperdrive" Chewie roars suddenly the ship begins to shake Han leans forward looking C-3PO said "Sir, it's quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable" He look to Han then back.

Looking at him Han ask "Not entirely stable" C-3PO nods "I'm glad you're here to tell us these things" Han looks to Fixer and Chewie "Chewie, Fixer. Take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive" Chewie growls and Fixer said "Okay, come on" The door opens Chewie and Fixer walks out with C-3PO following them.

Looking back C-3PO said "Sometimes I just don't understand human behaviour" Fixer turns said "Then you still have to learn about them" C-3PO moves he said "After all, I'm only trying to do my job" The door closes Han flips a couple of switches turning suddenly the ships shakes again making Leia and Han fall onto a chair.

Leia in Han's lap she looks to notice she said "Let go" But Han said "Shh" He raise a finger and the ship shakes again Leia said "Let go, please" Han looks at her he said "Don't get excited" Leia turns her head she said "Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited" Han moves his arms and push Leia up.

Han said "Sorry, sweetheart" Leia stands up with Han behind her "I haven't got time anything else" He smiles while the door opens, and he leaves Leia alone in the cockpit turning her head Leia went to the controls and hit the wall a bit.

Axel POV

Luke and I headed back to our ships and grab our supplies I grab a crate and a bag I turn the power off and walk just as the hatch closes, I jump off and land on the ground I walk and met up with Luke who's leaves his X-wing we walk through the branches and met up with R2 and R3 who both beep and blip to see us.

We put our bags and crate down R2 beeps Luke ask "Ready for some power" I look to R3 I ask "You want some" R3 beeping Luke and I went over to a charger Luke said "Ok" I grab a plug as Luke activates it and he grabs another I kneel in front of R3 who opens a compartment I said "Here you go" I plug him in, and Luke said "Let's see now".

He opens a compartment "Put that in there" He plugs it in "There you go" I stood up and Luke looks around "Now all we gotta do is find this Yoda..." He turns his head "...if he even exists" I walk pass I said "I'm sure he does" Luke follows he ask "Axel, you've seen Yoda when the Jedi were around right" I reach into my bag and pull out a metal box.

I look at Luke I said "Yeah I have" I stood up "In fact I've been on a few missions with him" Luke pulls a bag down and reach into a metal box Luke ask "What was he like" I sit on a branch I said "He was wise, powerful and brave" Luke looks around he said "It's a really strange place to find a Jedi Master" I open my box to grab a piece of dinner.