His Smile

Yato had been in the hospital for a little over a week now. Even though the nurse had told him his name, he continued to call him sunshine. And every time he spit out the name, the boy would get flustered before telling him to shut it. But Yato always caught him smiling when we would leave. 'He's too cute' he thought.

Yukines P.OV,

A week and a half ago, I was appointed my first client if you will. When I first saw him, he was asleep. I felt a blush come to my cheeks, 'oh no he's cute' I thought. He had blue-purple hair and beautiful eyes resembling crystals. His name was Yato. When I first saw him awake, I could feel my face burn with a massive blush. I wasn't sure how to approach him without stuttering so I decided strict was the way to go. I fixed an annoyed tone in my voice and told him to look into the light and follow it with his eyes. I was about to get him something to eat, when he spoke up.

"Well...I'm Yato. And you are...?"

The words that spilled out of my mouth were pretty harsh. But surprisingly, he was still smiling.

"Glad I didn't go with my first guess of your name"

That intrigued me. "Hmm..and what was that? "

He smiled. Oh no he looks so hot when he smiles.

"Sunshine"

I felt a blush coming onto my face and turned to hide it. "Shut up" I said and hurried out the room. When I turned to see him, he was smiling and laughing. I turned and giggled before getting the food. 'I like this guy'

Its been a while since he has been in the hospital. Honestly, I have no idea what the crash caused. Something about his legs. I often hung out with him in his room, he told me he gets lonely. And he likes having a cutie like me around. God that stirred up a blush. When I could finally speak, I told him it wasn't so bad being here with him either. No way if was going to tell him being there was the highlight of my day. He would never let it go.

I liked him. Im like a teenage girl fawning over a football player. I can't help myself. I mean, he's the most attractive person I've ever seen. 

He's horrible with nicknames. He would always switch from calling me sunshine or, Dr. Sexy. No matter how many times I had to remind him, I'm a nurse not doctor.

I entered his room and we talked and laughed about stupid stuff.

"Hey, Yukine. I was just thinking..."

Oh no. He said my actual name. He's actually serious.

"When I get out of the hospital..."

The next thing he said got me. I felt my eyes grow larger, and my mouth form an 'o' shape. I dropped the tray of food on the ground.

Oh no.

Au: Yaaay this chapter was longer! Yay! And the mystery, you all probably guessed. But a little bit of curiosity never hurts! Reviews are amazing, and should there be a lemon in the future? Feel free to let me know! >w<