Dr. Sexy

As Yato opened his eyes, he saw a foreign room. White tile floors and white boring walls. A hospital. He looked at the tubes in his arms. Oh yea, the accident. He sighed, thinking about the medical bills he would be paying. He was cussing himself out for going on the stupid walk. But then, he saw a blonde haired boy in a blue nurse uniform on approach him. He held a flashlight and frowned at the boy before speaking.

"Follow the light with your eyes." He said bluntly. He obeyed, and the boy wrote something on the clipboard. This boy was grumpy, which was adorable to Yato.

"Well, I'm Yato, and you are......?" He asked hopefully at the boy. He raised his head and looked at Yato. His Orange eyes looked nice with his pale skin and blonde hair.

"I'm Yukine, and I'm your assigned nurse. Just do what I say and try not to be unbearable." He stated. His tone shocked Yato. So grumpy!

"Glad I didn't go with my first guess at your name." Said Yato, smiling smugly.

"Hmm..and what would that be?" He asked, seeming slightly intrigued.

"Sunshine"

A slight blush appeared on the boys face as he looked away in annoyance. "Shut up."

Au: GAHH this one was short also! I'm sorry ;-;...it's 1:00am and I'm awful tired. But I swear, the other chapters will be longer! I wrote both chapters today so my fingers hurt >w< hehe.....anyways, I really am sorry about the length! More coming! Plus, Supernatural reference! :D