"Well yeah but I didn't believe you I mean being immortal, you. You can't blame me for not believing." Kayla bear said.

"Well if you didn't believe me than. Do you believe me now?" Mario asked.

"A course I do I mean your standing right infront of me after you died." Kayla bear said.

"Can you to stop fighting. I mean yeah its a bit shocking but its nothing to fight about." I said.

"Ok wait this is my fiftieth time dying to the- does that mean I." I cut Mario off before he could finish.

"Yes it means you can get the free ice cream sundae." I said to him.

"And I get a new console." Mario said.

"Did you punch out the card?" I asked.

"Yes." Mario said.

"Hey guys you two can talk about this later right now we have more important issues to solve like that big scp." Kayla bear said.

"Yep your completely right." *cough* *cough* I said while I started to cough a little.

"What? are you good?" Kayla bear asked.

"Yep I'm find." I said to them.

"Ohh I forgot to give you my gun. That was burn to a crisp wasn't it." Mario asked.

"Yep it was in my defense I didn't know you still had it." I said to Mario.

"I don't have a weapon anymore." Mario said.

"Ok we have a big scary scp monster on the loose. I don't about you guys but I want to live so how are we going defeat or recapture this thing.?" Kayla bear asked.

"You can throw me at it again." Mario said.

"Or we could wait until the containment sqaud comes in a deals with it." I said to them hoping they woulf agree to stay out of harms way and stay in this some what of a safe room until help comes.

"How long is that going to take?" Kayla bear asked.

"It could take up to 5 don't know weeks give or take." I Said to them.

"WEEKS!? I don't know about you Mario but I don't want to wait here for 5 weeks for help. We have to defeat this thing on our own are you with me or not?" Kayla bear asked.

"Umm." Before Mario could answer I started to cough again.

*cough* *cough*

"Are you surr your ok?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah I'm find just a little allergies or something." I replied.

"you don't look so good more green than usual." Mario said.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, this is bad, this is bad." I said to myself while pacing back and forth.

"What, whats wrong." Kayla bear asked a bit worried.

"Remember when you opened the door to dave Mario and the scp?" I asked and Kayla bear nodes. "Well I was scratch by the scp and may have been posien but it was a little scratch at the time so I didn't worry about it but right now I might not make it another day." Xylo said.

"Well what do we do?" Kayla bear said freaking out because I was dying. "Is their any kind if medicine that could cure this?" She asked.

"Umm Ok remember when we had to incinerate you because their was no other way to cure you. Well I made of lied they're it maybe some medicine that can nullify the poison in the medbay but if theirs not than we would have to go on another floor to get the scp pill that can cure anything." I said to them.