[Wars Pt.2]

3rd Person

"Any news on your mother?", Yelena spoke to Kate as they entered the same little coffee shop from a few days ago.

Kate walked through the door as Yelena held it open then both walked to a table, one preferably near the back as there weren't to many people in there, "Nope, Cap and Sam will be looking into it once were back. They need me or something to identify some places...". Both sat facing each other as Yelena placed her hand on Kate's with a warming smile which Kate returned, a rosy colour in her cheeks.

"You want some hot chocolate?", Yelena asked as she held some notes in her hand and scooting to the end of the seat as Kate nodded with a pleased smile and proceeded to go on her phone while she waited for Yelena to come back.

Big ass group chat::

Tony Stank: have fun on your dateeee ;)

Better Cap: wooahh whos on a date?

Katniss: Kate and Yelena :)

Scary Woman 2: Yelena? who dat

Hammer Man: im not sure Lady Valkyrie

Tony Stank: Natashalie's sister, her parents are here too

Scary Woman 1: why am I the only one with so many nicknames?

Capsicle: trust me its not just you...

Winter is coming?: damn you found out how to use a phone. GOOD JOB.

Capsicle: ..thanks

Better Cap: so when can we meet this sister of yours Nat?

Scary Woman 1: whenever your down here next :)

Hawkeye's 'partner': YOUR COMING HERE?

Spider-Boy: WHEN?

Smartness: I'LL BE THERE BY TMRW

Better Cap: see I am the better cap, and idk probs in like 3 days or sm. Val you coming?

Scary Woman 2: don't see why not

"Who ya texting?", Yelena spoke as she placed a cup of hot chocolate in front of Kate.

Kate looked up with a smile, "Thanks. Oh and just some group chat with everyone in it." Yelena nodded as she drank some leaving a little whipped cream on her face. Kate laughing taking a picture and sending it to the chat.

Kate: here's a preview

Scary Woman 2: omg. I love her

Smartness: I'll be there in a couple hours

Better Cap: be there tmrw :)

Kate laughed setting her phone down as Yelena looked confused, Kate then swiped it off her nose as Yelena nodded her head with a understanding 'ohh'. "So where you wanna go?", Yelena spoke as she grinned toward her.

"Well, we can't stay out for long but you'll have to wait and see", Yelena nodded as they talked and laughed over their drinks, only stopping when Yelena turned serious staring at the empty glass cups. Kate seeing Clint do this before immediately got down when Yelena said as a shot went off causing the people in the shop to panic and run.

"Kate, I need you to get people to the back of the shop ok?", Yelena spoke as she pulled out her pistol from its holster by her thigh as Kate nodded and guided people into the back. "God, just one date, one. All I ask for", Yelena mumbled to her self as she got up aiming out the window, the shooter gone.