[Stories]

3rd Person

Yelena's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun shone through the window, Kate laying flat on her back with Yelena latched onto her side while her forehead pressed against her head. She brought the covers up more to stay warm after seeing it's 8am, this caused Kate to move a little, her hand now resting on Yelena's on her stomach. "Morning", Kate whispered slightly as Yelena sent kisses up her jawline then hovering above her face.

Kate's eye opened slightly as Yelena responded, "Morning", Kate smiled back as Yelena kissed her deeply before parting and laying back staring up at the ceiling. Kate stared over at Yelena who gazed out the window watching fewer cars pass, the sky still dimly lit but the sun visible.

"Where did Melina and Alexie stay?", Kate spoke quietly as closed her eyes again still looking at Yelena.

Yelena turned to look at her, moving some hair away from her face saying, "My room, Stark will get a room ready for them soon." Kate nodded sleepily as Yelena looked at a mark on her neck, a few small red marks forming.

Kate soon turned over, back on her back mumbling, "Do we gotta get up yet?", Yelena moved closer her hand on Kate side tracing circles.

"Well, you don't but I gotta make sure Alexie does nothing stupid", Yelena kissed her forehead getting up stretching before instantly regretting it having only been in a shirt and some short shorts. "It's co-cold", Yelena 'shivered' as Kate laughed, "I'm gonna shower, and I'm guessing you have some of my clothes here?", Kate snickered as she pointed to some by the dresser.

"Oh, wait Lena", Kate called as she just hand her hand on the doorknob, a smile forming at the name as she walked over. Kate tugged her down by her top planting a kiss on her lips, now holding her chin, "That's it."

"Tease..", Yelena chuckled walking back to the bathroom, "Also, Nat and Bucky know, Melina and Alexie kinda know so I'd wear a turtle neck." Yelena smirked as Kate went a crimson red covering her face with the blanket.

----  --- -- --- ------ -- -- --  ----- -- --- ---- -- ----- - ------ - -- --- --- - - - --- ----- -- -- ---- - ---- - ---

"Morning", Nat smiled at Yelena who walked in waving at her along with Alexie and Melina while she took a biscuit from the table, Steve up making s cooked breakfast. Soon though Fanny came running out pushing Yelena over who smiled, roughly playing with her.

"Well, I still need to see the tree", Alexie stated as he leaned on the counter.

"Ooh, you should, it's so tall", Yelena nodded as she looked up to him from the floor. Melina smiled at her Alexie's face lighting up, just before Bucky walked in. Alexie's face hung open as he looked at him in pure disbelief, his eyes darting back to him then Nat then him then Nat, "Safe to say he's surprised", Yelena stood up with a snort.

Bucky looking just as confused, gives an awkward gaze. Melina just hits Alexie's head as his hand hold the spot, "Buck, this is Melina and Alexie. They're stayin' for Christmas", Steve walks over putting a hand on James' shoulder. He nods and held his hand out for them to shake, Melina being first, Alexie second.

"Grandpa's making breakfast", Tony spoke with a pleased look as he walked through the door, Morgan and Pepper trailing. Tony turns with a apple in mouth back at the two random people in his compound and points at them then Nat who raised a brow as he stops.

"Melina, Alexie", Natasha gestures. Tony greets them as Yelena stifles laughs.

Melina turns with a confused look, "Just, Stark's so scared of Tasha." Tony grumbles out as Nat grins proudly, "I mean watch", Yelena shuffled closer to Nat and tripped her up by the heel pushing her down on the ground as she did some sorta roll standing back up with a 'wow' look, Yelena's eyes going wide as she sprinted out the room to the staircase, her elder sister close behind.