1

"And HE found you lost
and guided you"
[Quran (93:7)]

Life is amazing. Isn't it? Giving us
twists and turns either we want or not. But it doesn't matter. Does it? when we have believe on HIM? When we believe HIS perfect plans, it doesn't seem hard.

Even the darkest night looks beautiful with the moon. The moon stands with all of It's beauty making the dark night it's companion. The stars shine proudly around the moon as if guarding the moon. The clouds hide the moon perfectly behind them as if protecting the moon from evil eyes. How beautifully HE created everything,Mashallah. And we are being human blessed with HIS best creations. If this world is so beautiful, how much beautiful Jannah is? Subhan Allah.

How many mistakes we do everyday. But HE always forgives us giving us the chance to come back, to come back on HIS way, on the way of deen, on the way of Islam.

Her chain of thoughts broke when she felt an arm on her shoulder. She knew who it was but still she turned. She looked at her who had a worried expression on her face. No other than her best friend Ramisa.

"What are you doing at balcony, at this time of night?" Ramisa asked in her sleepy voice.

"Nothing just enjoying this beautiful nature." She shrugged. 

"Are you okay?" Ramisa narrowed her eyes at her.

She sighed and looked at Ramisa. Sometimes she feels bad for making Ramisa worried about her. Though She's 7 months older than her, but Ramisa is the mature one when it comes to emotions. She have been with her from her happiest time to her hardest time. Being a pillar, who made her stand even after she broke again and again. She never gave up on her. She always thanked Allah SWT more for making Ramisa her friend.

She was lost in her thoughts again when Ramisa jerked her a lil bit and said, "Isfa, what happened? "

She sighed and said,"Rami, I'm okay. You are worrying for nothing. Nothing happened. It's just I'm not sleepy."

She felt a thud with pillow on her head and looked at Ramisa with her scrunched face asking the reason of the hit..

1..2..3..Ramisa yelled, "You piece of potato!! Here i thought ghost got into you and you became the nun of Conjuring!! "

Here comes the real Ramisa. She doesn't need a second to change the atmosphere with her humor.

Isfa chuckled and said, "Okay, Rami Let's go inside before you become the nun instead of me."

They both laughed and that time they heard the soothing voice of Adhaan. Which calls people towards Allah SWT , towards their deen, towards humanity. Each and every word of Adhaan gave them only one feeling Peace. There is no doubt that it's the best sound of the universe. Which can make any disaster calm that runs in our mind. Can make us forget all the worries we have in our life. Make us remember that no matter how much we astray our-self, HE'll always help us whenever we call HIM. HE will forgive us if we ask for forgiveness, from the bottom of our heart. The sound of fajar Adhaan makes the world serene after the dark night. Reminding that if we have believe on HIM, everything will be better.

______________________________

As soon as the strong smell of liquor of tea hit her nose. Ramisa moved her eyes from the window to stove. Making two cups of tea, she placed them on kitchen counter.

" Isfa! If you don't come in 3 seconds wallahi i am gonna finish your cup!" She yelled.
A smile came on her lips as soon as she heard the sounds of Isfa's running. Isfa was obsessed with tea so she was.