🍋Contemporary Pursuits🍋

Back in his room, you could see several posters of him were stapled on the walls, chains dangled across the ceiling as his make-up desk placed a giant mirror and many many stacks of cosmetics for his appearance. Near the bed was a lot of collection of dildos, and I mean a lot. Long ones, short ones, thick ones, even thicker ones, filled across his room as those weren't the only box of sex toys he had. Angel saw you staring at his vast collection of toys. "I uh....yeah...it's a very messy place. But hey! At least nothing feels better than home!", Angel introduced. You felt a little skeptical at first, so you ran a little scan on any nearby electronics that could capture any footage. "Nobody's gonna put a camera around here this time. Relax, even if they try they're gonna break a leg, literally! Unless of course you do the....healing thing you did.", Angel points out, as you were still fascinated by how many sex toys he owns. "Where do you even get so many of these?", you asked Angel. "From the studio of course. Well, we won't be needing it anyways.", Angel exclaims, before taking off his clothes in front of you. "I...wait what?", you questioned. "You don't get it...do you? You called me over to the motel bar to hook up with me, now I'm calling you over to my room so we can fuck.", Angel answered, before reaching to you and shrugging off clothes. "Angel...you're probably drunk. I'm not going to....unless you want me...to....", you admit, feeling a slight effect of the smoothie that you just took. "Well, better take the advantage, dontcha think?", Angel hints.

Angel brushes his hair and looks straight into your eyes, you knew exactly what he wants to get rid of all that mess inside his head. A new beginning formed as you couldn't resist planting your lips into his mouth, licking each other with the tongue as you start to press him onto his bed. He wants to savour this moment as much as you do, with a refreshed body comes with a new experience on the bed, and maybe a breakthrough for Angel. You get reminded of when Angel bit you back in the motel, and you let go of his lips to readjust your fangs biting into the side of his neck, gently sucking on it. Angel felt a bit of ecstasy and moaned a little, but insisted you on taking the dominant role anyways. "Harder.", Angel whispers, admitting his secret kink as you take over his body, placing your palms on his hips and rubbing it towards his puffed chest. The heart on his chest was no longer broken, and it finally got it's matching half of another broken heart.

Angel's body was laid down onto the center of the bed, with your body covering on top of his. Your lips on his, your retracted fangs making the surface of your lips smooth and sweet. You can't resist ruffling his fur along with his hair a little, messing around with him and getting a little untidy. "What plans do you have for me tonight, sweetheart?", Angel whispers. You figured that he was still treating you as if you were his customer, and you both realise that has to change. "How about you get to decide for once, Angel? After all, we'll have the whole night this time anyways.", you teased him, putting your hands inside of his coat, actively moving to the back of his head and pushing him towards you for another sensual kiss. Angel was much more passive than what he was last night, but you felt your own aggression dictating the flow of the process this time, and you want it perpetual and at a sedate pace. "You can do anything you want to me, dear.", Angel paused the kiss and speaks, before cutting the chase and getting back into mouth-fucking you. Those words tends to slip out of his mouth, but it was for real this time. His sleeves slowly falling from his arms, showing his collar bone and enticing shoulders. He was also busy undressing you too, using his hands to pull you closer to him while removing your outfit yet still managing to connect your lips together and continuously let the tongue commune with his.

After a long kiss, you both looked at each other yet again, and Angel was entirely flushed when you pin him down onto the bed. "I haven't enjoyed this for so fuckin' long...I wanna know what it feels like again.", Angel asked, before you took of his suit and threw it onto the floor, while you remove the top half of yours as well. You initiate yet another kiss as you firmly grip your hands and grab Angel's wrists, pinning him entirely onto the bed this time. Your legs were tied to his, preventing him to make much movement. Now you realise, the perspective of being at the top of the food chain, watching the prey helplessly struggle in your command. Your lips lowers down to his neck, as you give Angel a taste of his own medicine by inflicting your own poise, biting down his neck like a snack. Angel was madly blushing, biting his lips as he refrains himself from your injection of lust inside of him, making his crotch visibly bulge at the tip of his short skirt. "Fuck...I want you inside of me so badly...", Angel craves, begging to know what it feels like having your throbbing member pounding him. Perhaps his tunnel has been visited many times, but he surely has never wanted a grand entrance that badly, wanting you to give him the emotion of what it really feels like to have a passionate intercourse that he's been missing out on all this time.

Angel unbuckled your pants and threw them hastily on the floor, eagerly waiting to see your erection from all that teasing. Angel grabbed your cock and stroked it a few times, before turning around and bend over like he was a puppy, prepping for a doggy style position to start things off. He didn't bother taking off his skirt, but there was no cover under it to prevent your dick going straight into his anus. The curves of his waist invites your hands on his waist as he bends to show you his already gaped hole, you didn't even need to worry about using lube as it would fit right in. Angel also had his cock throbbing under his rear hole, but it will be something to deal with later. For now, your raring cock is being attend to by grabbing his booty that is ready to strap onto, as you slowly insert the tip of your swelling member inside of Angel.