Unscripted Schemes

You knew Angel would wake up early, so you beat him to it. You woke up just as the sun shines at the horizon, it was 6:66 am in the morning. Time doesn't actually work like this but this is hell and nobody cares. You saw Angel still comfortably snoring in his sheets, his head still tilting towards you as you gently put his arm off your chest. You wanted to wait for him to wake up, good thing it didn't took long. Three minutes later (because 6:69 haha funny number), Angel's phone alarm rang and waking him from his slumber. Even though he was still half asleep and could barely open his eyelids, he still managed to question you by mumbling a few words. "Huh..? How the fuck are you awake?", Angel said in a weak tone, attempting to point at you even though he doesn't realize it was a coat rack. "I mean, I could buy you breakfast before you go.", you insisted, knowing that he normally leaves his customer early in the morning without leaving a word or a note. "I'd rather just go back to sleep.", Angel comments as he closes his eyelids again, covering himself with the bedsheet again and falls back into his nap. "FUCK! I CAN'T JUST SLEEP, I GOT WORK TO DO!", Angel shouted, as he hurriedly scramble off the bed and buttons up his suit, while his other hands were busy wearing his gloves and boots. "You sure you don't wanna eat before you go?", you asked, knowing that you are on borrowed time, delaying his departure. "Eh, nah. Who the fuck eats breakfast anyways?", Angel replied, before brushing off some dust on his attire (no pun intended). You wanted to ask him more...but he felt out of reach when he pulled up his phone and starts checking it again. "Well...it's okay then. At least have fun at work.", you told him, as he noticed your slight dejection in your voice. Angel looked like he felt pity, he hesitated as he put his phone back in his pocket. "Well, I guess I am a little hungry, I could just grab a snack and go.", Angel assertively speaks. The joy from your sincere grin bargained for a small chuckle from Angel. 

You both packed up and were ready to check out from the room after going back down to the main lobby. Everyone present in the lobby stared at the both of you but they were dead silent. You felt uneasy by the strangely quiet crowd, as you asked Angel about it when you both left the motel. "Don't mind those freaks. Heh, they're probably just surprised to see a cutie like you walking with me!", Angel tried resolving the awkwardness, patting you on the head with his upper arm. "So, you got any idea where you wanna take me?", Angel asked. "How about a smoothie? There's a store down there in a few blocks.", you told Angel as you pointed in the direction of the store. You took his hand and crossed the road, not even realizing it until you made it to the other side. Angel didn't resist it, but you had to let go to avoid the public eye. 

Angel seemed thrilled by you, as you both happily walk across the sidewalk to the store until one of Angel's phone notifications was visibly heard. "Lemme check this real quick.", Angel stood still before tapping on his phone, he was tall but you could barely see his wallpaper was him holding something. You couldn't quite tell what it was as your attention was diverted into his confused expression. "What the fuck?", Angel was in complete confusion, as it seemed like he received bad news, and you only realized how severe it was when he turned around and walked the other way. "What's the matter, Angel?", you politely ask as you didn't want to trigger him. He looked very emotional and almost in the brink of tears, as he grits his teeth and replies: "I have to go. I'm absolutely fucked right now.", Angel hurriedly said, before angrily walking swiftly again to the other way. "I could take you there, just tell me where you want to go.", you answered. "And how the FUCK are you supposed to do that?", Angel aggressively yells, frustrated over something so sudden that he couldn't shift his tone.

You remained calm, as you opened an empty portal and signaled him that he could go through anywhere. Only then Angel realized what you meant, and maybe a bit information about your status in this realm. "Let me get this straight...you can fuckin' teleport and you never told me??", Angel said in awe, "I have to go back to the studio, but you better not be shittin' around, they aren't gonna be nice.", Angel continues. "I know, I'm just worried about you", you replied. "Ya think?", Angel fumes as he shows his phone, revealing a video that caught you and him making out last night in the motel. There was a secret camera you both didn't notice, and it has been leaked all across hell online. "Let's go, we can't waste any more time.", you told Angel before you both step into the portal, travelling to the entrance of the porn studio Angel works in.