Settling in

N/N - Nickname

'Keyleth?!'
'Y/N?! Why are you here?'
'I was sent to look for you and take you home.'
'Oh... I can't go home.' Keyleth mumbled.
'Why?' you said with a confused expression.
'Well, I haven't finished my Aramente yet. And, I guess... I have a home and friends. And it's better here than back home.' She rushes the last part not meaning to say it and starts to shout.
'O-oh, okay...' you stumble over your words and start to walk away.
Keyleth realises what she said and quickly apologizes.

You see Vax (or was it Vex? You can't remember) walking over to you.
'Hey is everything alright with you and Keyleth? I couldn't help but listen as you were stood right in front of like, the whole group.' Vax says will slight sass/sarcasm.
'Yea but she doesn't usually shout like that.' you reply.
'Well, if it's any help, you can talk to me and Vex about it if you're having any 'problems' with her.'
You don't really know what to say so you quickly say a 'Thank you' and proceed to nod and go talk to a deer you see in the trees.

'Hey N/N, I'm really sorry about earlier.' Keyleth says and you almost hit her by accident as she made you jump.
'You scared me! And, it's ok just try not to shout again.'
'Ok but I'm here to ask if you are you going all the way back to the tribe now?' Keyleth questions.
'I don't know, probably but I'm really not looking forward to it.' You say with a tired look on your face.
'Well, what if you stayed here for a bit longer?'
'Uhh, I'll have to think about it a bit. The tribe still need me, especially if you're staying here longer. As your sister, I will have to be the new chief after you resign. I have my training for when I do my Aramente.' you completely forgot about training and you aren't supposed to miss even a minute of a lesson.

(Sorry that it's a lot of dialogue and it's really short, I'm loosing motivation to continue with this story, it seems to be going really slowly)